Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Lol Lisa:)

Morning Susie :D hope you didnt have any floods - it was impressively wet there for a while yesterday:eek:
Xx

#I have never known such a bad year for fleas. I've had flea bomb my house, spray and spot on my animals, hoover everything but the walls. I haven't yet shaved the animals or burnt the house down but it did cross my mind at one point. I seem to be back on top of it now though. :)

LOL leanne.
Morning Suze and fleabag Orbit. Yes i agree with the fleas terrible this year, think they have them in the office downstairs ;)

Morning all

Thanks for all your kind comments about me being a stinky garlic flea bag. Charming, I'm sure...:D

Had a terrible night's sleep - hot flushes, couldn't switch my brain off and was sure I was being bitten every five minutes, got a staggering three hours' kip urgghh.

But it's not too strenuous today and am off to the pub for my weekly evening out tonight with four girly mates - so should roll into bed and head straight for dreamland :D

AND in the spirit of little baby steps, when I am really tired I absolutely crave carbs - but when I went to the cafe for my coffee this morning I resisted the pain au raisin/chocolate/almond pastries straight out of the oven!!! Am feeling quite proud of myself :D

B - bacon and eggs, two soya lattes
L - hot roast pork and salad
D - burger without the bun or similar takeaway
S - pepperami
W -2 litres
A - yeah baby
E - bending my elbow :D

Enjoy the lovely weather!

Well done on resisting, and i know what you mean about fleas, when i get paranoid i get paranoid! and I used to have the dogs in bed with me LOL. make sure you hoover loads and get your stuff washed on hot wash x ooh pub sounds fab hope you can sit outside too :D

Yes, outside is the plan, hun - three of us are smokers, so we can puff and glug at the same time :D

And sorry to brag about the pastry resistance - but it all adds up, I guess, eh? :)

OMG Vicky I know exactly what you mean about the paranoia, I could not stop scratching! Am going to hoover the flat from top to bottom tomorrow, and change all the bedding. Can't wash it in hot water, I only have a cold water tap connected to the washing machine, but I'm sure it will all help.

And then I'll smear garlic puree over me....(not) :D

ha ha maybe have kebab and garlic for dinner ;)

Sounds like a fab night Susie!! And I love the exercise for today! Lol :)

I'd be the same - I can easily get paranoid! :)

LOL Susie, I meant you have some so the cats breath did not smell as bad!!!! Hope you have a wonderful evening and well done on resisting the pastries :D xxx

Morning Susie... Hope had a great evening! Have a lovely day :)

Morning chick. x

Afternoon lovelies

Wonderful evening was had, much wine was drunk and no dinner eaten ooops - so much for the steady as she goes, three meals a day, approach :D I love how a bunch of women can get together and talk loads about nothing - for hours! Finished up at my house at 2.30am, with Orbit much admired and fawned over, and then the pair of us crashed out big time :D

Will be a very lazy day today, methinks :)

B/L - bacon omelette
D - something clever with mince
S - grazing on leftovers that take no effort to heat up
W - gallons
A - no siree
E - not if I can help it

Have a lovely day all xx

Evening snoozie susie - hope you had a lovely lazy day:D I also rather overindulged - but unfortunately had to get up, pack and travel to IOW. Shattered now!

Hope you are having a lovely sat night ;)
Xx

Afternoon all

The lazy weekend continues - just had a lovely sleep in, tea, bacon and eggs and now the work begins - washing on, dishes washed, now floor to be done.

Hope you're all having a good one :)

Forgot my menu today -

B - bacon and eggs in coconut oil, tea
L - pork belly slices with iceberg lettuce
D - roast chicken, cabbage and leek
W - 2 litres
E - not much
A - no

Last edited:
Evening Susie, sounds like a lovely weekend (apart from having to clean, we both need servants lol) can't believe it is work again tomorrow already!!!

Morning lovelies

Had a fab relaxing weekend after a fairly late night on Friday, feel sure I am headed for a gain tomorrow after lots of wine. Oh well...

Working from home again today, as I want to keep an eye on Orbit - she is scared to go outside after being chased back in by one of the neighbourhood cats, poor love! Got lots to do on my media project, so will keep me busy.

B - sossies, eggs and 2 tsp of l/c tomato sauce, 2 cups tea
L - tuna and egg salad
D - pork chops with cabbage
W - 2 litres
A - no
E - a walk if the weather holds

Have a great day, all :)

Back