Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh poor Susie! Sorry to hear it's got to sinus infection! Take care... Some good advice, as always on here! Hugs :)

Thanks all - think I might join you on the Vit C front, I've tried everything else! :)

Applied a hot compress to my nose, then I took some max strength sinus tablets - but seems to have made it worse wahhhh! Am sooooo blocked up - but also sneezing every 5 minutes.

Officially Fed Up.com...

Dinner was nice though - sauteed potato, quorn sausages and fried eggs - just what a shrinking girl needs :D

And didn't get to SW weigh in tonight, felt too rotten - but just did my own and look like another 2 lbs off, so that's my first half stone yaye :D

PS sorry about the really big signature flag, hope it's not too annoying! :)

Last edited:
That's amazing Susie! It's really working for you! What about cravings now you're having more carbs? :)

If anything, I'm craving oil and full fat mayo on salads - you can't win, can you?! :D

I think the thing I'm enjoying so far is that if I forget to take lunch, it's easy enough to grab a sandwich and not go too far off track.

I even had fish and chips (they were oven baked, not fried) at work on Friday, and wine on Friday, but it hasn't bitten me in the bum as I thought it might. Also don't drink as much water and don't get mad fluctuations (well, it's early days, but so far!).

It's great loss given the higher level of carbs ... Hope you can breathe better soon:)

Thx for the advice Linz, I've just OD'd on Vit C too, something's got to work :D

Orbit is sooo cute at the moment, she's curled up on the couch fast asleep, and having a dream (probably about mice) so is making a little whimpering noise and twitching her ears. Awwww :)

Well done on the loss Susie. Glad the diet suits you:)
Xx

Good stuff! Might have to give sw a try if my diet doesnt pan out well :)

Morning Susie! Hope you have a good day! :)

Morning all - and thanks for the link Alpy, I'll go check it out, I've read about Britmum on the SW pages :)

Well, I'm up, washed and at work - which is a miracle considering I've been awake since 3.30am. The nose is improving slightly but gets much more blocked when I lie down - so it's either no sleep or learn to sleep sitting up....

B - chicken pasta in a cup, yoghurt and latte
L - mince, cabbage, leek and pasta in tomato sauce
D - left over baked bean lasagne
W - 2-3 litres
E - running for the bus
A - no

Enjoy your day, all!

Morning Susie, I hate it when I have sinus problems, though in my case it tends to make me deafer rather than block my nose

Thanks v much Jim, will put into action! :D

Evening all, got through the day and got quite a lot done but it will be early beddiebyes for me tonight :) Hope you all had a great day!

Morning Susie! Hope nose gets sorted and all snuffles are behind you soon... Give Orby a squeeze from me! :)

Back