Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hello Susie! I'm so sorry to hear that nose of yours is still giving you so many problems!

Hope you get plenty of rest tonight :)

Morning all

Had a shocking sleep, probably serves me right for crashing out at 9.30pm! So have just arisen properly, and am watching Wales getting a bit kicked about by France at the moment.

Girly moment - never mind the rugby, some of those French players are gorgeous :D

Bad food weekend planned, not even going to bore you with it.

Hey Susie... Hope you have a lovely evening! The weather is glorious! :)

Hope you are enjoying the pub - I would rather be at the pub myself but as MiL is here it might look a bit rude if I bugger off out!!!

Morning all - one very happy bunny here, having just watched a cracking game of rugby between two old foes - and made even better because the All Blacks won! :D

Enjoy your day!

Hope you're having a good day Susie :)

Hi Susie, yes good indeed, shame for Wales though, France have been so flaky all tournament, then they beat England and Wales, no way can they beat the AB's surely.

Afternoon all

Am not counting my chickens before next Sunday, Jim - you know the ABs have a history of playing like idiots when they get to a final - let's hope they have turned that corner!

I do feel sorry for Wales but all the teams knew about the red card rule, they can't pretend they didn't know - and the Welsh player really dumped the French guy hard on his shoulders. Anyhoo....

B - bad
L - tuna salad
D - pork curry I think
W - 2 litres
E - bit of walking
A - no no no

Oh I agree Susie, still it made the welsh fans mad. We watched it after an all nighter on the booze LOL.

Thanks Bren, I should be on your thread soon ;)

Hey Susie... Hope the nose is behaving itself... :)

Evening Susie:)
Glad to hear you've been enjoying the rugby
Xxx

Morning Susie :)

Morning all

Sinuses are definitely on the mend - bet you're so sad not to be getting constant updates on the state of my nose LOL!

Well, it's all happening here at work. The lovely boss finishes on Friday, the second most senior person (also lovely) has just given a month's notice after getting a fabbo job - and I've also been asked to apply for a brilliant job. I've had one phone interview and should know today if they want to see me again, so will tell you more as I hear.

It is outside London though, so will need to withdraw from the flat purchase. So, lots to think about!

B - egg roll
L - chicken salad
D - the pork curry I didn't have last night
E - nup
W - 2 litres
A - maybe one glass

Morning Susie, Oh, it's all happening then love. Where's the new job possibility?

How exciting about the new job Susie!!! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that you get it!!

I love how flexible and adaptable you are to life! A great quality!

:)

Back