Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie, well done on stayinh good love, enjoy your day working from hone

Morning Susie ... so close to that stone - SOOOO impressed Susie!! xx :)

Morning all

Dreary rainy day here, which always makes me crave carbs, and I am ashamed to say I've just had a toasted panini :( I've not had a chance to shop for food, so the cupboards are bare, and there's no supermarkets or greasy spoons near my work - so as a result I laid myself open to my old enemy, Mr Lack of Preparation!

Oh well, will get the water down me and hope that by being super strict for the rest of the week, I might minimise the damage.

Morning Susie, LOL @ that link, I love it :D

LOL Jim

And afternoon all :D

Feeling very chipper and excited about tomorrow's househunting, woke up at 3.30am thinking about it, in fact - and got back to sleep at 6am...

Afternoon Susie, funny link - made me smile cos it applies to lots of other folks besides professors lol

Good luck tomorrow xxx

Afternoon Susie, glad to hear you are excited although missing sleep not so good:eek: !

Love the cats/profs link - definitely lol
Xxx

Evening all - or should I say, afternoon! I got to leave at half four woohoo!

Cor this not working hard lark is pretty good :D

Have a good one, everybody xxx

Morning all from eastbourne! Taking the scenic route here thanks to engineering works! Am very unprepared with no food on me but resisted all the bad food shops at the station -:)

Seeing 12 places today and meeting Linz for lunch plus she's coming to the flat I really like to help me be sensible lol.

Speak later xxx

The very best of luck Sooz! I'm all excited for you! :)

Ooh exciting - have a fab day and give linz our love
Xxx

have a lovely day susie!!! you are gonna be knackered tonight but maybe you will have found your dream house!

Back