Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie ... lovely cuddle with Orby - sounds so cosy ... enjoy your day! xx

Morning Susie... books and a game seem the perfect choice with all that nonsense going on outside! lol xx

Morning all

Had planned a quiet weekend but so far it has been anything but...my best mate is in NZ on a long term adventure and I'm helping to rent her flat, so it was all go, taking calls, sorting references, meeting with her parents to chat through the prospective tenants...phew!

Then Orbit brought in not one, not two but three mice! Rescued two of them but there's one in the house somewhere...apparently the cold stuns them and they are easier to catch. Where's the sun!

Relaxing today though, watching the snow melt :)

VERY naughty, she hides right under the epicentre of the bed, which is a big old french wooden (heavy) job, so it's a real effort to get her and mice out from underneath it. By number three I was completely fed up and shouted at her...

Hahaha kitty does that too! But not with mice. Generally when im getting ready for work n wanna hoik her out my bedroom when I leave. Cats certainly ain't daft!!

For some reason she is giving me filthy looks from the bed - depriving her of her playthings, I guess.

Wonder where the third one is?

You certainly keep my feet firmly on the ground about getting a puddy tat... I just couldn't deal with meeces... And I think you're very brave!!! I'd need a house cat lol xx

LOL Alpy I just had to run and check when I read that! No, not under her - or in the bed anywhere...

Di - maybe you could get a cat which likes staying indoors, then mice wouldn't be a problem?

My kitty kat is a house cat :) She's deaf so too dangerous to go out n about. I take her out on her harness sometimes but she's fairly happy indoors. Loads of toys n never had a prob with her use of the tray.

I'll investigate being a foster mother... Lol xx

Back