Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie, Roger and Val? your neighbours or something

Morning Suze! Hope work is absolutely awsome today! :p

LOL Jim - it's a TV programme with Dawn French and Alfred Molina - brill show, watch it on iPlayer.

Afternoon all - been out on a photoshoot with the Principal, and all went well, I'm happy to say. Am much more chilled today - perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the bosses are all away at a meeting...:D

Wish my boss was away today. He's flapping about being Mr Organized (which is more like Mr I say I'm organizing, but what I'm actually doing it moving stuff from one pile, into a box, and then moving the box to somewhere else to hide the problem for a few weeks) and its driving me crazy! lol!

Evening Susie, glad you had a more chilled day. And just love that clean house feeling....when someone else has done it;)
Xx

Hi ladies, all good, busy at work during the day and planning changes to the new flat at night.

Orbit is curled up on the bed, waiting for me to join her, and blows you both a whiskery kitty kiss :D

And you are so right Katie - I LOVE having a cleaner :D

Right, off to bed shortly, nite nite xx

Yep - when i stopped work DH tried to claim it was a luxury....if you knew how much we both hate cleaning and how many arguments it can start....you would agree to me it's an absolute necessity;). Swapped for expensive shoes, makeup, anything!

Sounds like a much better day Susie... Xx

I'm still in the process of convincing Paul of how much a cleaner would enrich our lives ( we'll mine anyway!)

I've spent the last 3 days trying to persuade my OH how much better life would be if we had a cleaner. I stay in a flat so I have message the building factor to find out how much it will cost me for an extra fob for the entry door so I can give a set to my cleaner - OH isnt overly impressed. Tells me its a waste of money.

However, I did offer to pay him if he kept the place clean! lol! Hate cleaning, bad for my nails and my skin! :p

oh id love a cleaner too!! it.causes loads of argumemts in our house! wonder how much they are tho?? id only need it once a week probs we have a small house

Morning all

Slept like the proverbial log last night, except for one point when I couldn't move my feet, because Orbit had decided to perch on top of them...:)

Early to work today and no time to prepare any food, so it may be a bit carby, but can't be helped. It's the first of our big Cultural Olympiad music events tonight so might have to catch up with you all on the weekend if I don't get home at a reasonable hour :)

Morning Susie,

we had an amah in Hong Kong and Singapore, Colleen was never impressed by the quality of their work though. The FIL has a cleaner come in for a hour 3 days a week and yet Colleen still feels it's necessary to have a big clean up there every couple of weeks or so. :(

LOL sounds like Colleen's standards are much higher than mine, Jim :D - tell her she's welcome to come on down to London and clean up after my cleaner if she likes :D

I can't stop yawning! And have reached that point in life that when I do yawn. my eyes water...

I have yawned all week. Today is no exception. Sunday, I shall sleep!

Just reading this made me really yawny - nap time:D

Back