Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thanks guys, very scary, he's only five :( Had flu all week, then on Friday got the aversion to light thing..

All progressing well here - dishes done, egg and bacon inhaled :), 2nd load of laundry on and loaf in oven.

you must be my pod person,you're doing everything
i'm ment to be doing,but i'm on here still reading peoples
daily what have i been up toos :D

oh dear lord just read that,he's 5......oh please let him be ok.
xxxxxx

Thanks Lainey, apparently it will take three days for the test to come back, they will be in agonies with all that waiting - but at least the hospital can keep pumpng the poor wee sod full of antibiotics in the meantime.

Oh dear went for a short nap - and woke up two 1/2 hours later!!! Not going to sleep well tonight...:(

Still it was a glorious day - and a fabulous nap!

well i'll keep them in my prayers i really will
that poor family,i'd be in bits.

oh to the nap,i'd have to resort to the clams.

i like celeriac chips they are a nice treat.

celeriac mash with butter is more my thing ive never liked chips of any sort

Don't like chips! Laura! :eek::eek::eek: I could live on them - it is agony for me to walk past a chippy! LOL.

Celeriac chips have come out pretty well, about to have them with belly pork strips and mustard.

id much rather roast potatoes (but not frozen ones) or mash

i made roast ones.
i think i need to get past the "this is a roast potato" thoughts in my head,as this is certainly is not a roast potato!
it was a roasted vegetable,not too bad with the other veg. :D

My chips were lovely, half saved for tomorrow night :)

Just sipping on my decaf rumbaba coffee with Alpro Dream, and reading a great email from the boss to say that his son is out of danger - phew!!! :D

Evening Susie! Great news on the little boy and the chips sound delish!! Xx

Evening Susie, glad you had a goodweekend and great to hear the little boy is out of danger:D

Back