Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Love the attitude re life and flats and hols Susie:). But naughty naughty on the food :eek:

I'm free and up for a nandos meet tues 20th if you and di are available?
Xxx

Great idea!! I'm up for a motor home holiday!!! Let's go........,,

Oooh! Can I come to the motor home thingie Susie?? Xxx

Absolutely babes, would love your company!!! It's 27-29 April, so we would have two choices - just go up for the Saturday, or we could stay over somewhere and tour around - apparently there's lots of quaint old villages nearby.

Do you have a car? Maybe I should buy one after all if I'm going to get out and about more! :) Or we could just train it from Kings Cross to P'borough...oooh how exciting!

The Motorhome Fun forum is very friendly too - they've already given me lots of advice.

I can drive...xx getting excited already!! Xx

Oh fabulous, it would be so brilliant to finally meet you both!

Awww girls you have cheered me right up. Have to confess to being knackered, the owners of the flat came back with another offer - they'll drop the price and put money forward for the legal side of things - so i was toss turn toss turn from about 4am this morning.

But have finally decided it's a no, because there's no certainty about the legal side, it could take months and lots more money than they would contribute to sort out, but they would be gone and I'd be stuck with it.

Afternoon Susie, sorry, missed loads of your diary!!!! Glad the news about the lump is great, and I think you have made the right decision about the flat, really you have xxxxxx

Suze uv made the right decision. I know how difficult it can be to decide. Like the others say, trust ur gut feeling n instinct. Mine rarely sees me wrong n I use it often in my job.

Must remember to check my duties.

I demand that when you get this motorhome that you make a trip to Scotland, if not to kidnap me and take me somewhere exotic, at least to visit me!!!!

Bring Orby! The two of you will be like postman pat with her sitting on the passengers seat. Obv no other similarities, unless its a big red motor home your buying?!

Hi Susie, Lol Claire, I can just see Orby in the passenger seat. I'm in Scotland too, so I'll meet up with y'all. Have a good night Susie. x

Evening Soooz... Hope you had a good day and are getting some rest? Xx

Buy big red motorhome, complete with restraining cage for Orbs - check
Drive to Scotland and kidnap Claire, Val and Laura - check
Drive to Morocco - check
:D:D:D

Right folks - I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself! Everyone here has busy jobs and lives, not just me, so am pulling myself up and going to stop moaning. The passport goes to the authorities tomorrow, and soon the holidays will start happening :)

Have fallen behind on your diaries, so will try and catch up over the next couple of days. Love you all xxxx

yep pop in to see me too on ur scotland trip lol

oooh good one suze!! Quite partial to the odd kidnap...

Back