Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Well, the house visit went as expected - the agents had used a camera that made the rooms look three times a) bigger and b) habitable. In other words, it was a DUMP! And not even a do-up-able dump.

The area was also horrible, no other word for it. So, it's back to the drawing board, and look just at one bed flats in a slightly better area. To be brutally honest it would be a lot easier if I didn't have to have a garden for HRH Orbit - but I wouldn't be without her :)

Sigh....

Sorry to hear that Susie, so disappointing. Don't give up hope, the perfect home is out there waiting for you and Orby :)

Oh Susie! I'm so sorry to hear about the house! There will be a home out there with your name on it! Just hold firm!

Loving the sound of your salad! Xx

The oil looks amazing! Is it zero carbs? I love the website ! Xx

Didn't know they did that with the camera. Explains a lot when we were house hunting.

You will find the perfect place Susie. x

HRH Orbit- Love it!!!

Great resistance on the wine front Susie - very impressive! Xxx

Thanks all - was a bit wound up when I got home, which explains the post - but you're right, something will come up. I just feel like I've ben househunting for EVER :)

Di - re the oil, not sure if it's zero carbs because of the mandarin flavouring? But who cares, it's lush! Come over one weekend, I'll make you chicken and salad with some over it (and the infamous mayo hehe)

Oh me! Sorry to hear that! You should call up Phil and Kirsty! Get them on it! They'll find you something! ;)

Great idea HP! Re-register Susie!!

And would love to pop over again. Xx

Name the date hun - oooh by the way Orbit has been very good lately re not bringing things in that you're not keen on - could you check your dates for 19 May and see if that's any good to become her slave for nine days?

Let me know soonish if possible, and if not I'll try and find some house/cat sitters.

Oh yes! Will check tomorrow and let you know xx

Oh go for it again! Harass them! Make them want you! Lol!

Morning all

I just don't get this weight loss malarky - weighed in this morning and I've lost 4lbs overnight so am back to just one over posted. How on earth did that happen? Must be water weight or something - still, I'm not complaining :)

Sun is out here, let's hope it stays for a while. Busy with a NZ film crew this morning whilst picking our way through horse poo thanks to the horses and carriages everywhere for Les Mis - modern day Greenwich transformed into pre-revolutionary Paris :D

B - muesli, banana, milk, soya latte
L - tuna, lettuce, spinach, lemon oil, cracked pepper
S - fruit and greek yoghurt
D - dunno yet

Well done on the loss Susie!!! That's fantastic.....! Shame about the house, but there will be one out there for you :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back