Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I'd try and get the cat while it was still in your garden xx

I use water pistols to scare off other cats, it works quite well. And keeps my own cats on line sometimes too ;)

Anxiety dreams are the worst. And the work situation is scary all over. I'd love to feel settled but that doesn't seem to be a guarantee anywhere these days. I really hope you figure something out xx

Smut! Am shocked! Lol xx

Tee hee - not sure if Orbit would know how to use it ;)

Right, off to bed with a nice book. Sleep well all xxx

Last edited:
Morning all

Got a few zzz in the sleep bank last night, but am now sitting at my puter, sinuses bunged up and feeling very unenthusiastic about it all.

Hopefully it's a supplement thing, so have just taken some Co Qenzyme, Vit B and Iron/Vit C to help with totm lack of energy.

Afternoon Susie, poor little Orby and horrible mean cat needs pistol whipping lol.

Are you on induction now?

Have a nice relaxing night. x

Pistol whipping - don't put ideas into my head :)

I did however just scream like a banshee and chuck a glass of water at Bad Cat as it tried to come in again! Poor Orbs has probably been diving under the bed every day - so water pistoling it is!

No, Val, not back on induction yet - decided to wait until after my holiday. Am just clearing the house of carby stuff, but will try and stay reasonably clean and green while I'm away. Can feel I've put on loads of weight though....but onwards and downwards in a couple of weeks.

When are you off Susie on your lovely hols? I use a plant water bottle to spray unwanted cats, have had to use it on Cocoa a few times when she has been in her ankle attacking mood!

Evening Sooooooz... Hope you crack the cat problem before you go away! Poor Orby! Xxx

Holiday sounds lovely Susie, I have always wanted to go to Provence so will look forward to hearing all about your travels x

LOL Alpy - the Cravendale Crew! How I loved that ad - Cravendale - Cats with Thumbs - YouTube

Orby's nose looks a lot better, happy to say, but they've already had one fight again this morning :(

I am full of energy this morning and very upbeat - might be the vitamins, who knows, but am not going to question it :D Had a great night's sleep apart from waking at 3, which is Orbit's madness time - she acts like the floor is electrified and jumps madly about, then does the 100 metre dash from one end of the flat to the other - over and over! Then she calms down and comes for a cuddle :)

Am heading down the coast again to see some properties - if you can bear it, tell me which you like the best out of the following?

2 bedroom apartment for sale in Boscobel Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 - love this one!

3 bedroom flat for sale in Pevensey Road, St Leonards-on-sea, East Sussex, TN38

2 bedroom apartment for sale in Stonestile Lane, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35, TN35 - would require a car but love the setting, like having your own manor house!

2 bedroom apartment for sale in Baldslow Road, Hastings, TN34

2 bedroom flat for sale in Church Road, ST LEONARDS-ON-SEA, East Sussex, TN37 6EE, TN37

First is lovely, 2nd-is that a stairway right outside the lounge window? 3rd-tiny kitchen, 4th-ugly approach, 5th-just not feeling that one. Well, you did ask lol :D

Second and last not too good but the others are spectacular!! Wish my place was as good!!

I think Lisa needs to work in an estate agents' - brilliant, practical, observant and succinct!! lol

Back