Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Flat looks lovely, rooms are a good size, if you change the kitchen, you could put in French doors where the window is and have your table there.....I have French doors leading from my kitchen to the garden and I love them.

Sounds like a plan, Sammy :) I love French doors too - and the courtyard space is actually much bigger than on the pics.

Mr S has been and my fridge is heaving! But with all good stuff :D

It's certainly got potential and a good price too. The living space is enough for the two of you and there would be money in the budget for some renovations and possibly that caravan by the sea too :D

Precisely, my dear Watson! :D

Morning all! Am feeling quite bright and breezy, despite a toss turn night due to too much dinner :eek: and I am Atkins-primed and ready to go!

B - 2 toulouse sossies and cauli mash (leftover from lunch yesterday)
L - chicken salad
D - lamb curry with spinach
S - Sainsburys Taste the Difference Wiltshire cured ham slices - (only a trace of carbs yaye)

And lots of water, of course :)

Enjoy your day xxx

Morning, menu sounds good, good luck with the restart.

Afternoon Susie, that flat looks quite good, did they get a job lot of blue paint do you think? Outside space needs a right sort out but should be lovely once done :) Good luck with your restart xxx

Thanks Brendle - there is blue paint in every single room, so defo a job lot - or they just liked blue an awful lot! :D

I'm going to look at it again after work tomorrow, and possibly meet a builder there to get a rough quote. There's also a really good company I've used before that clears big outside spaces right down to the ground, so it's just a case of paying over money and lo and behold all the hard work gets done to my exacting standards :D

I've worked out that I can almost double the space of the bathroom by knocking out an internal lobby, so I WILL get my enormous walk in shower! :D

Yes, you no longer need 2 doors between a bathroom and kitchen so you could do that. What is opposite the bath at the moment? Looks like quite a big empty space from the floor plan. Is it a cupboard or something?

Hope your restart is going well, Susie!

That flat looks like it has bags of potential - once it's been de-blued, obviously! Nice bit of outdoor space too. Hope the viewing goes well this evening :)xx

Hi
the flat sounds like it has lots of possibilities for you, I looked at your profile to see if i could see any pics but couldnt.. Hope ur all doing well today xxxx

Yes, you no longer need 2 doors between a bathroom and kitchen so you could do that. What is opposite the bath at the moment? Looks like quite a big empty space from the floor plan. Is it a cupboard or something?

Opp the bath is a big long shelf and empty space which could be used as a utility space or cupboard, but if I (and when I say "I", I mean someone else :D) knock out the internal wall, the whole thing becomes huge! I'm seeing it again after work tomorrow and a builder is meeting us there, so I have emailed the poor sod a long list of wants, warned him that I am very high maintenance and demanding and will see what he says.

All going well with Atkins, thanks everyone for your lovely comments, despite the fact that I've had more restarts than anyone :). I had my ham snack at about 3 and now am not in the least hungry, forgot how protein fills you up! Will make up the lamb and spinach and then I can take it for brekkie tomorrow. Had one coffee with soya this morning, and about 2 litres of water so far. So, all good :)

SO impressed with your focus Susie!!! Well done gorgeous ! And loving the flat!!! It looks excellent! Xxx

Aww no love for the blue. I like it!

Lamb and spinach sounds yummy Susie - well done on your first day back in atkinstown!

Morning Soooooooz... How's it going O Focused One?? We should defo arrange a London meet soon!! Xx

Morning, hope focus is still in the right spot, how did the 2nd viewing of the flat hi?

Back