Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Bless Vanessa - I can't help but want everyone to succeed, I know how awful I feel when people look at me - imagine having a photographer pop up every time you eat a cake. The media is in a bloody mess when you tot up the amount of time and money it spends stalking celebrities having dinner versus how much attention is paid to the real news. Hate it. Hate that we have to be critical of women for being too fat or too thin and the only worthwhile woman is a woman men want to sleep with. I'd just like everyone to be able to be happy with themselves.

I also resent the idea that looking good = looking slim. I loathe people commenting on my weight anyway but when people say I'm looking good, meaning I'm looking slimmer it makes me wonder how sh!t they thought I looked before.

Some people really do look better bigger - Pauline quirke looked terrible after she lost all her weight - not saying she should have stayed her original size but maybe a comfy medium. Claire from steps also looks prettier slightly curvier. It's true when they say some people have to pick between body and face - and in our society body seems to win every time, which makes no real sense to me.

Morning Susie... Hope you slept well? So many selfish people around your way! The belly pork and celeriac roasted sounded lish xx

hope u manage to sort a builder out soon i hate the whole getting quotes and sorting the good from the rip off do feel for you xx

Afternoon all, I can't imagine what it would be like to be in the public eye, everything you do is commented on; you just have to look at any magazine and it is all about what celebs look like, usually with an unflattering photo.....I like being anonymous.

I think some folk enjoy the publicity and public attention... Wouldn't suit me - anonymity is always my preference lol

Evening lovelies - still at work but going home soon.

Forgot to post this morning's WI - 9lbs down - and am very happy with that! :)

But oh dear what a day - will catch up later xxx

Well done but pants on still being at work. Email me the work you want doing on the flat and I'll send it to my stepson. He does general building x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Alpaca said:
I think some folk enjoy the publicity and public attention... Wouldn't suit me - anonymity is always my preference lol

I agree. I guess if you court publicity you have to take the criticism too. I'd never put anyone down for regaining cos we've all done it - many a time in my case! But those who bang on about how easy it was and how great they feel then look foolish for not sticking with it through maintenance. I've never found weight loss easy, it's a constant battle. I'm getting pretty good at maintaining before reaching goal though lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh bloody brilliant Susie!!! 9lbs is serious stuff!!! Xxx

Well done Susie - great loss:)
Xx

Thanks all - now I just need to keep my wagon seatbelt done up!

All is now better in my world - have vino in hand and the luscious Rufus Sewell is on Alibi in a re-run of Zen. Be still my beating heart....:heartpump:

I loved Zen!!!, I used to see Rufus in Sloane Sq when I worked that side of town - fairly often so he must have been acting at the theatre there

I loved Zen!!!, I used to see Rufus in Sloane Sq when I worked that side of town - fairly often so he must have been acting at the theatre there

OMG I would have just fallen at his feet and dribbled out something unintelligible on his shoes LOL

And umm "worked that side of town"? I know what you mean, I'm sure I do :D

Chelsea - down the Kings Rd

Lol xx

Only the best side of town lol

Sigh, Plumstead is a world away from that....sometimes I could just throw it all in, forget about the sensible house buying plans and go rent somewhere extravagant - and just go mince somewhere posh! :D

Back