Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi suse - recipes are so so lovely. Your doing so good, you and T should combine your delush recipes and do a book xx.

Glad to see your all under control x

Once suse gets to TW you would sell loads! Your recipes are bloody genius, you could be the new India and whatever the other ones called, lol.

I'll be your agent ;-)

Morning all - and lol on the recipe book - all blatantly stolen from other people :D. What's TW?

Bit late to work today - some idiots decided to try and break in at about 11pm - luckily I have security bars on the windows - and the police were fab, responded so quickly. But it doesn't half shake you up! I confess I had a G&T at midnight, to try and help me calm down.

Feeling a lot better tummy wise today, and it feels floppy and not rock hard, which is great :)

B - bacon and egg muffins, soya latte
L - cheesy broccoli casserole
D - home made moroccan sausages with cauli mash and spinach
S - Deli 24 chorizo and cheese sticks

Think I might be having more than my allowance of veg - but I'll keep going and see what week 1 WI is like.

Have a good day, all xxx

Morning all - and lol on the recipe book - all blatantly stolen from other people :D. What's TW?

Bit late to work today - some idiots decided to try and break in at about 11pm - luckily I have security bars on the windows - and the police were fab, responded so quickly. But it doesn't half shake you up! I confess I had a G&T at midnight, to try and help me calm down.

Feeling a lot better tummy wise today, and it feels floppy and not rock hard, which is great :)

B - bacon and egg muffins, soya latte
L - cheesy broccoli casserole
D - home made moroccan sausages with cauli mash and spinach
S - Deli 24 chorizo and cheese sticks

Think I might be having more than my allowance of veg - but I'll keep going and see what week 1 WI is like.

Have a good day, all xxx

TW = target weight x. Omg to the break in, but why were you expected to deal with it at that time???!! Hope they don't take liberties at your place. Obviously you were shaken up x.

Menu sounds lovely, what are M sossies made with? Have a great day x.

Spot on as always, lovely Lisa :) More veg, less cake.

TW = target weight x.
Ahhhhhh the lightbulb comes on :D

Omg to the break in, but why were you expected to deal with it at that time???!! Hope they don't take liberties at your place. Obviously you were shaken up x.
It was at home hun, not work. I'm in a basement flat and part of it can't be seen from the road so I've often caught blokes coming down there to wee (people are really disgusting - even caught a guy ready to do a #2 - threw water all over him) - but this bloke started to open the window, before I screamed I was calling the police - it was only when they saw me on the phone describing them that they left. Can't wait to move to somewhere safer!

what are M sossies made with?

Always Order Dessert: Homemade Moroccan Merguez Sausage (No Casings Necessary!) -- Food Blog and Recipes

Blimey Sooz, that is awful. Glad you've OK. Good job you were there, although it must have been so frightening. love chips xx

Thanks love - I'm fine, a bit shaky last night, but just annoyed today...

Note to self - WASH spinach before you cook it! My broccoli spinach casserole was a little gritty, to say the least! :) Still nice though.

Hi hun, sorry to hear you had that horrible experience last night. Gkad you are ok. Im following your diary with much anticipation yo see what you are going to eat and also lose! I love the idea of clean eating/ primal eating and im sold on low carb from what ive been reading. When im back from my hols (im camping away twice in August) im going to commit to low carb but worried about not snacking on fruit and I have a smoothie for breakfast regularly. Im never going to cook eggs before work! Im toyong between primal and atkins but trying to low carb as much as possible now to get a feel for ideas :)

Hi Jayde

You're a brave woman, I don't do camping! :eek::D

Thanks for the lovely comments - I'm narcisstic enough to lap 'em all up :)

About egg brekkies, I cook stuff beforehand so it's ready to pack and grab. And you can still have smoothies - just use some low carb protein powder instead - the Holland and Barrett one is good - and you can thicken it up with xantham gum, plus low carb flavourings (I tried it with no sugar orange squash and it was yummy). Re fruit, you can have berries at the next stage - so so try induction for two weeks, then you're good to go - just watch the carbs and if you stall at WI, give them a break for a bit.

Remember, low carb eating is not about never eating fruit, yogurts, legumes, etc (even the B word) ever again - it's about finding out your level of tolerance for carbs and eating within that :)

Have a brill holiday! xxx

Spot on as always, lovely Lisa :) More veg, less cake.

Ahhhhhh the lightbulb comes on :D

It was at home hun, not work. I'm in a basement flat and part of it can't be seen from the road so I've often caught blokes coming down there to wee (people are really disgusting - even caught a guy ready to do a #2 - threw water all over him) - but this bloke started to open the window, before I screamed I was calling the police - it was only when they saw me on the phone describing them that they left. Can't wait to move to somewhere safer!

/url]

Wtf at #2! Suse you should've thrown a brick at him! When we were younger a neighbour used to pour water over us every time we played in our garden, so my mum one day got fed up with it and threw the dirty water from the washing up bowl over him, he started screaming and going berserk....the spices from mums dirty dishes had stung his eyes!!! He was screaming that acid had been thrown in his face!!

I think I'm in love with Orbit!! Your cat should be a feline model!!

Sorry to hear about the cretins who are bothering you - your new flat can't come too soon can it? Good luck with your low carb diet - you really sound so focused with it. Must admit I keep off the carbs if I can as they affect my glucose levels badly, but left to my own devices would be a bread-o-holic! (Especially if Lurpak was added as well!).

Lovely to be back in the land of the internet again - but only for four weeks before we're back in the Heelands again! - so just catching up with all the posts I've been missing...

Thought you might like to know we still have our two 'grand-cats' staying with us, making four in total! Good job we're both a bit besotted with them.....!

I think I'm in love with Orbit!! Your cat should be a feline model!!

LOL thanks hun - Orbit is a lovely cat but really is a complete poser - and walks like she's in high heels - always makes me smile broadly :D The vet loves her, always goes a bit gushy when we visit hehe :)

So glad you're online again! Would love to see some pics of your grand-cats :)

Also completely get you on the Lurpak front! Love the stuff! :)

the spices from mums dirty dishes had stung his eyes!!! He was screaming that acid had been thrown in his face!!

Like it - a lot! Although in this day and age the little effer would sue me!

But the police - both call centre and local police - were great, really supportive. Six weeks, just six weeks to go :)

Jeez OMG a prowler Susie and thank god a cowardly one. I would definitely need a drink after that.

Sorry to hijack Susie, just to lazy to put this on my own thread but I had the most lovely low carb pasta. It's not exactly like wheat pasta but I loved it. Especially compared with shirataki noodles (yuck) I bought them at the whole food market, but they have them on Amazon. They have 17 grams carbs with 11 grams of fiber which you can subtract as the label definitely looks american and that's for 56 grams which is tons when cooked.

Explore Asian GF Soybean Spaghetti 200 g (Pack of 6): Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

Like it - a lot! Although in this day and age the little effer would sue me!

But the police - both call centre and local police - were great, really supportive. Six weeks, just six weeks to go :)

Awe suse bet you just can't wait to get out, hopefully won't be too long. Why can't people just get a job instead of trying to take things from others. So good the police were good about it.

I know, it shocks me to my core - but did I have a mouth on me! I swore like a fishmonger's wife - actually later got the giggles, because I did my mum - joined them up - "you mother fairy bleep bleep get a job bleep". Anyway, enough of that, it's done.

I've had three reds. Bad Susie.

I know, it shocks me to my core - but did I have a mouth on me! I swore like a fishmonger's wife - actually later got the giggles, because I did my mum - joined them up - "you mother fairy bleep bleep get a job bleep". Anyway, enough of that, it's done.

I've had three reds. Bad Susie.

Night night Hun x.

Back