Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Yuck, work drama! Good luck with your job interview - I hope you get it so you can be done with that nonsense from your stupid co-workers! :) Hope you're feeling better, too.

Hope you have a relaxing night Susie and enjoy your wine. Ooooh job interview sounds intriguing wishing you all the best for Wednesday. Poo to colleagues. X

I used to love watching Paul McKenna on TV. Good luck with your interview! :)

Morning susie,

meh on the snotty emails :( don't let that drag you down. Good luck for the interview! And well done on getting those pounds back off....you probably stalled because you'd eaten nothing...come on brainy you know that and you need to stuff your face and whoosh! :)

LOL Lauren - well I stuffed my face all weekend just to please you :D

No not really - but let's just say there were some VERY bad food choices in there oops. Went to dinner with a friend i haven't seen for ages, and she knew someone who has just left the place where I've got the interview - and said don't go there, apparently it's a terrible place to work, huge turnover of staff, etc - so, a lucky escape.

They aren't so bad where I currently work, I guess, just got to not let the b***ards grind me down :) I think I'll stick to the two year plan - work here for two more years, then it's offski to bella Italia :)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Haha susie, I knew you had a brain in there :) that's it girl get it down your neck. Anyway you've been stressed and you will need some serotonin to help in the form of food. It works in magical ways and now you've told the brain that everything is fine so when you go low carb again it will release release release :)

yes lucky escape and sounds like you've got a good plan in hand.

No Val, no point I think - plus I'd have to take a whole day off, and would rather keep my leave for Italy :)

The trouble is I just don't want to work any more, my friend who has just emigrated to Italy is raving about it - lucky thing! :D

She's retired hun, lucky thing - so yes it's all go on the lottery ticket front :D

A good day at work, happily - and whizzed round doing housework - so now to relax :)

Glad to hear you dodged a bullet, Susie. I think we all have days where people just get to us, but it sounds like you're feeling better about the co-worker situation which is good to hear. Italy sounds great - I haven't been but maybe someday. But I have to say, I think England is pretty fantastic too...London was one of my favourite places to visit. :)

Whoa glad you dodged that bullet. Sometimes the grass looks greener but it's not always the case! x

Morning all

Yes you are so right on the "grass is greener" thing, ladies. I just get a bit worked up about stuff - I need more chill pills :D

All not too bad on the food front - I've put on a couple of pounds but they will whooshie off. Really rate the skinny sprinkles to fill you up, they really work - nit l/c though :)

Back