Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Lmao our german shepherd used to do that when I was (much) younger, he would insist on coming in to the loo and then putting a paw on one knee with the most concerned look on his face lol - or maybe it was wind...:)

Emma's not allowed in the bathroom and she knows it but she does have a habit of laying outside the door then not moving when you come out. It's not easy to step over her without falling down the stairs lol!

That is so sweet lol - the german shepherd, not falling down the stairs (edited cos Lisa nipped in first lol) :D

:D speaking of falling, my friends daughter just had her leg out of cast last week a she had fractured it, she only went and fell down the stairs yesterday and did it again!

That's really beautiful Susie

The screen is lovely!

woop. well she should have come to collect shouldnt she :D overnight room here and oh national express have bus tickets for 8.50 to london xxxx

Suzie has broken her internet and TV, infact she has broken Virgin media coverage in London :D she will be back when she can x

LOL thank you fans :) Service has resumed and I can tell you, it was like losing an arm :) I really need to get out more...

Morning Susie:D

I have to admit - my 50 meg (!) broadband from virgin is pretty ropey. I've got a fall back now and paying for extra 3g on my ipad as last time it went down 2 mins before an important call :eek:

Hope you have a lovely day;)

Back