Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning honeybun xxx how are you?

OMG Bren dont say that she has been quiet...Suze!!! LOL

she is fine - have just text. she is out and about x

Afternoon daahhhhhlings, I have been a busy bee (again!) - another five large bags of stuff to the charity shop, picked up parcels, posted stuff, then into town to the high commission to drop my passport application off.

Just home and my poor tootsies are really feeling the 2 miles I walked! :)

Hey chicka.... do you not know the rules?? No nipping out & about without asking our permission first! xx

LOL sorry Linz! :)

Got more clothes and book cleaning out to do, so yet more visits to the charity shop will be happening next week. I am loving having this time to get all these jobs done, things I've been meaning to do for ages :) I've gone down from 120 CDs to 10! :)

OMG just watched a promo for "Strange Sex" - where an American woman said she has two 'down belows'!

But won't be watching - it just annoyed me big time because they also featured a guy who likes fat women to **** - and that's called 'strange'....:mad:

Oh look 'sh*g' got censored! :)

I'll keep an eye out for the promo again.

Shirley has learnt a new trick, lie next to the lappy and put your head on the internet connection button and switch it off....cute but annoying :D

Shirley lappy.jpg

Shoved her off and now the little devil is sitting on my new trousesrs - which I stupidly left on the table....

Last edited:
she is a scruff pot :D
you do realise i have four dogs dont you suze?

Morning lovelies

She is a bit scruffy, bless her! And yes princess Vicky I do know about your puppies :)

All good today, had someone pretending to be a News of the World journo first thing, which made things a bit exciting lol. Tried the low carb granola this morning - OK, not as crunchy as I thought it would be, and needed two servings - so makes it too expensive for a regular brekkie.

L - lw tortilla with salami, cheese, lettuce and may
S - two bockwurst sossies
D - feta meat balls in tomato sauce
W - 3 litres
E - will try and get a walk in
A - no

Back