Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

There certainly isn't!!!! Are you planning on just 5 days on Phase 1 or are you gonna hang in there a bit longer? xxxxx

Think I might do a bit longer Bren - if I can refrain from the vino!

Oh look it's past my (new) bedtime lol - it has got a bit chilly here so I'm off to read in bed, nite nite all xxx

Well done babes... fab loss, yr nearly in the 200's misses thats amazing!! xxx

What a great sneeky peek!! Looking forward to seeing the results on Day 6!

I really must get more adventurous with my cooking, still not made the BNS curry yet!

LOL Bren, morning usie love

usie, Jim? I've turned into an automatic machinegun? LOL

Morning!

This chop change weather is making me feel drugged when I wake up - anyone else like that? Apart from that all is good, did another WI and it's sneaked 2 lbs back on - but I did have a soya latte yesterday oops. Nearly in the 200s Linz! :)

B - bacon and eggs
L - beef salad
S - puffed rice with yoghurt
D - butternut curry
W - 3 litres
E - walking about (not as far as yesterday, my feet are a bit sore)
A - nope - omg!

Have a great day xxx

morning my little gun ;) and yes stay away from those scales xxx when is wi?

Afternoon lovelies

Am sitting here on my own in the office so thought I'd whizz by Minis :)

WI is Friday morning, Vicky. I've had lunch, which wasn't a great success, I have to say, the steak was really tough and I ended up throwing it out. So now am hungry (starving!) but daren't walk to the canteen because they have LOTS of cakes. I might get someone to get me a decaff...

cant you have caffeine suze? if i was closer id have got you what i had for lunch. NOMMY!

Awww to the lunch Usie gun!

Is there nothing else in the canteen that would be ok, or are you able to pop out? Just thinking you maybe even more hungry if you wait til later and thats when i know that I am at risk of going off plan. Hope you get something yummy and legal sorted soon x

Mmmm think you're right Rach, if I wait I could gnaw my own arm off....we're in the middle of nowhere so not much choice and I ain't going out in this rain! A latte it is :)

V what did you have for lunch?

aww poor usie xxx

I has chicken tikka salad from this new deli shop. was very yummy xxx

Hello usie susie (oh that sounds a bit wierd) :D

Hope your arm still attached and you finally got something to eat:eek:

Back