Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

LOL thx all, worked like a maniac this afternoon sending out e-invites to the graduation dance show on Saturday and Tuesday - because no one else had done them duh...got the latte though :)

Now I'm home and sitting here with a big grin, just really loving the job, and the boss is already talking about making it permanent. I know it's too early to count my chickens but it will certainly go for some time as a contract job - soooo I have a wine in front of me. Sorry campers :)

Weeeeeelll 5 days (nearly) is pretty good for me hehe :eek::D

Enjoy the wine girlie - you deserve it;). And at 5 days you've beaten my grand, mega total stretch....of 2 :D

I love soya lattes! :)

How are you enjoying your new diet Susie? Are you finding it easier than Atkins? I'm guessing that the proof will be over the weekend?? xx

I haven't dared had any milk of any kind for the past 6 weeks! I just don't want anything to scupper the enormous milligram loss I'm having! Lol

How are you enjoying your new diet Susie? Are you finding it easier than Atkins? I'm guessing that the proof will be over the weekend?? xx

It's really a negligible difference hun, THD Phase 1 is very like Atkins Induction. Apart from clean and green, on THD you can have 50g brown rice or 100g puffed rice (I've had about 25g puffed rice a day and no brown rice so far) and 0% yoghurt - and all veg apart from mushrooms (they encourage candida) and potatoes. On Atkins you can have cheese and cream (not on THD).

The weird thing is, my head is still in Atkins mode so I have peas, beans, peppers and squash in the fridge - but I'm sticking to Atkins induction favourites - cabbage, lettuce, spinach, pak choi.

Oh well, let's see what happens on Friday morning. I'm lighter the earlier I get up, so it'll be a 4am start for me then - LOL yeah right, as if! :rolleyes:

I just bought some of that puffed rice, some brown rice and some total 0% and full fat yog so that I use them at the right meal lol, going to add a little bit each day, maybe for brekkie and see how it goes.

Enjoy your wine hon xxxxxxxx

I'm in trouble - I've refused to feed Shirley for the past four nights to stop her double dipping, but she was starving so I fed her at 9pm - then heard her owner calling her, explained I'd fed her and got a damp squib as a response.

They've taken her flea collar off, but I doubt they've put Frontline on as I asked them to - so we're back to square one. What do I do? Instinct is to just keep feeding her, give her flea treatment (the poor love is scratching the fur off under her chin) and deal with them getting cranky.

Isn't that animal cruelty what their doing Suze? x

I'm in trouble - I've refused to feed Shirley for the past four nights to stop her double dipping, but she was starving so I fed her at 9pm - then heard her owner calling her, explained I'd fed her and got a damp squib as a response.

They've taken her flea collar off, but I doubt they've put Frontline on as I asked them to - so we're back to square one. What do I do? Instinct is to just keep feeding her, give her flea treatment (the poor love is scratching the fur off under her chin) and deal with them getting cranky.

I'd just treat her like your own Susie, she's obviously not overweight and if your going to stroke her and stuff then you need to treat her for fleas as well

Oh and Good morning :)

Aw, the poor wee thing. I want to come rescue the kitty. :(

Treat the wee soul as if it's your own, babes.x

tell them if they dont put some front line on her you are kidnapping her poor mite :(

Morning all

Thx for the advice, will get some Frontline on the way home, can't stand the thought of fleas in the house. I did try to ring the neighbour to tell her I planned to do it but her phone's not working. i need to get the catflap fixed and then Shirley can come and go as she pleases :)

All good here, found a lovely bus route to work that takes me through Greenwich, very picturesque :)

brill suze. sore head ;)

Back