Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

A mate came round to chat about a present for another mate - and we had a bottle each oops :) So I do have a sore head and would love a big plate of steaming chunky fries right now - but am having salad instead :(

Evening susie:) hope the headache has worn off without any application of chips :eek: !

Thx guys - the salad was ok but had bad stuff for dinner :( Back on it tomorrow, will stick with Phase 1 for a bit and see if I can undo the damage :)

Quick Shirley update - I brought flea treatment and gave it the neighbour and told them how to use it or else they'd have fleas throughout their flat. I also explained that if they weren't home by 8pm I would feed Shirley because it wasn't fair to leave her waiting. They agreed to everything and all is cool. I really just thought they needed to take some responsibility - so will see how it goes.

Right lovelies I'm cream crackered so am off to Bedfordshire - nite nite xxx

Last edited:
Morning Susie, LOL, sounds like they have no idea how to treat a pet then

Morning Jimbo - and morning everyone else:) Lovely day here, and looks like it may stay like this for a bit, yaye!

WI this morning and lost 6lbs, which I was lucky to get away with, considering the vino. Going to do it for another week and see how I get on.

B - bacon and eggs
L - chicken salad with lemon oil
S - puffed rice and yoghurt
D - lamb curry
W - 2-3 litres
E - walk to Greenwich and back
A - no

Enjoy your day!

alcohol no on a friday?? well done on loss babes x

Cracking loss Susie - chuffed for you :D I too am going to try no alcohol tonight, even though I am going out as things are going too well to put a spanner in the works - tomorrow might be different though lol.

Brilliant loss Susie! You must be feeling well chuffed! :)

Congratulations!!! Im super chuffed for you :)

Thx all - as usual I sabotaged my effort with wine - but still happy :)

Busy weekend for me, off to meetings this afternoon, cooking tonight, the the coast tomorrow and friends visiting on Sunday.

LOL no chance of that hun :) Am really excited about tomorrow, going down early and having a browse around all the lovely shops in Hastings Old Town before I got the estate agent :)

Have a fab weekend Susie! Sounds like it'll be. Good one! :)

Morning Susie:)

Wow - super duper on the loss - well done:D. Hope you are having a fab weekend!
Xxx

Hi all

Back home after a flying visit - then sun came out as I got on the train to come back, typical! Anyway, that's the paperwork and full survey now underway :)

Hi Nic - not sure if I have any of the three conditions, tbh, the symptoms covered just about everything! But whatever is going on with me, at least I responded well to Phase 1 so will keep doing it - although today has been a carby treat day.

Back