Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning Susie Slave

Morning all

A quick hello here before I go to a meeting. Hands up who found it too hot to sleep last night????? I SO hate hot weather!

Speak soon xx

morning love. yes was hot..didnt cuddle tickle all night LOL. awful dreams though xxx

I had weird dreams too, although that could have been the vino LOL.

I'm not having a very good day foodwise today, left my breakfast at home duh and my lunch is a bit of a disaster - I mixed mayo and pesto together as a dressing for the chicken salad and it's minging! :( Might have to start THD week 2 tomorrow...

Sad eh? Note to self - lettuce and pesto - bad combo :(

At least there's a cafe inside and I don't have to go out in 33 degree heat!

Oh dear - that's an unfortunate downside to your experiment! Never mind - lots of other mayo combos to try:D
Xxx

Hope you managed to find something tasty for lunch Susie! :)

Evening Lady S - hmmmmm no such sleeping problems up here it's bloody freezing and the only reason I was sweating was because of paracetamol!!!

Enjoy your evening (pesto and mayo I thought would have been nice too!) xx

Evening all

Got salad for lunch so not too bad, and now home and waiting for meatballs to heat up - and praying for rain! :)

morning. Rained here and cooled right down - just ready for me to put a skirt on :) yes...i have legs!

Morning Susie, yes Vicky, same here love

Jim - you have a skirt on?

My thoughts too lol :D

I struggled a bit last night with the heat too Susie, did manage to get off to sleep eventually but it seemed like an age............

Back