Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Ah, no girls, just shorts, I've been to the play park with little miss naughty, or that's what her T shirt says anyway

Afternoon all - sorry, been frantically busy, am trying to get out of here at 4.15pm to go the hairdressers, get me roots done! :)

Just had thunder and lightening and now it's raining - just as the stupid dumkof facilities guys have finally admitted that the aircon isn't actually working properly. A round of applause, please - and then let's shoot them at dawn!

Wine for me when I get home, and then crawling into bed and hoping the cat doesn't use my face as a trampoline at 3am like she did this morning....I love her but there are limits!

wine...naughty? or you on countdown to angels in the north meet?

im having one i think x

Me too the occasisional glass doesnt seem to stall me !! I have just spent 3 hours digging out the girls room and I truly deserve one!!

Why is it that my hair always looks great in the hairdressers, but when I get home it looks like I've been pulled through a hedge backwards??? But at least the roots are looking a bit younger :)

Lead me to the vino!

You will have to put up with my elderly roots, not ready to have it done again yet lol - I want wine too but trying so hard to be good!
Angels in the north eh? Nice title :D (but sooooo not true!!!!)

Evening Susie:D

DH did his trick of putting excellent open half bottle of white on table plus glasses - what's a girl to do?;)

Morning Susie love

Morning Jimjim and all my other lovelies - a much cooler night, thank heavens, and the cat behaved, so I am like a new woman this morning :D

I arrived at work at 8.45am and was the first one in the office lol. Quite a chilled environment here in the new job, I must say, but after years of mad early morning timekeeping and strict disciplinarian managers, it's rather lovely :D

Been TERRIBLE on food this week, carbs left right and centre, but will try and get back on track today -

B - bad carbs
L - Mattesons salad
D - lamb curry
W - 2 litres
E - about 30 min walk
A - don't think so

morning love - did you enjoy your wine last night? Im going to try and be good (yes even at the weekend) until you come xxx

Hi Susie, must be something in the air. I can't focus on non-carb foods at the mo, too much temptation left, right and centre with all the berries, soft fruits and melons around :(

What I want is foxes vienese biscuits and a cup of tea. And teacakes, and a snickers!

Perhaps a bag of skittles!

Damn my never ending period!!!

Its toast for me, I just can't stay away from it for breakfast. After that I'm fine with salad for lunch and meat and veg for dinner. I may have to switch to SW lol.

Lisa Im doing low carb and having toast for breakfast. Instead of atkins strictly why not do what im doing? 75-100g carbs per day day and lower calories? im also have fruits and berries?? have a look at my fitness pal diaryxxx

Think I might have to do that too, V :)

And yes thanks I had 2 glasses of vino last night and really enjoyed them :)

And here's to Fox's bis-quits! nom nom....

I am still having my 0% yog and puffed wholegrain rice for brekkie - keep away with that toast, cos when I start I don't know when to stop! Exante shake for lunch (just using them up - last one today so will start on the soups next lol) and then a salad of some description for dinner, although tonight I am doing the butternut squash curry out of the Harcombe book, and really looking forward to it.

Glad you are feeling really chipper today Susie xxxxxxx

suze are you on fitness pal? bren i find that soya bread fills be up loads and dont want more than two. I actually struggle with 2 TBH! takes me ages to eat it. the scales will tell this week, and thats with pizza express and mega amounts of alcohol at the weekend x

Back