Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Love you too Lisa xxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely weekend, wish I could have it all over again :)

Morning all

As you predicted, Jim, Orbit did come back, and slept on my bed last night without crying to get out, so we were both much happier bunnies :)

B - bacon and eggs
L - chicken salad
D - roast pork and some of the yummy Japanese flat cabbage Lisa brought me :)
W - 3 litres
E - walking
A - no
S - got salami and cheese wraps ready

Oh my goodness I could just put my head down and sleep!

Combination of it being a really hot and stuffy office and not much sleep, had some sad news about a friend miscarrying at 12 weeks last night :cry:.

Tried to be upbeat about it in my earlier post but am feeling so sad for them both now.

On a lighter note, I've fiddled about with MFP settings - 1600 calories, 5% carbs, 35% protein, 65% fat - does that sound right for induction? :confused:

Thanks Leanne - they are such a lovely couple and were both so excited about a baby (it would have been their first).

She went in for a scan last week and...no heartbeat - so has been going through this awful process of taking pills to make her miscarry, which took days. Awful awful awful :)

Thanks, I just heard from her, going back for a scan next week to make sure it has all gone - but is having awful nausea, poor love.

On a brighter note, Orbit is gallivanting outside and jumping every time a bird chirrups LOL and she came tearing inside earlier, must have seen one of the other cats :D

So sorry to hear the so sad news! Unbearable for them! Orbit sounds like a typical teenager! Ha ha :)

Yes, good description Di - a typical teenager!

WI this morning - lost 3lbs - not as much as I'd hoped but it wasn't as clean and green as I should have been. I did go out three nights last week and G&Ts were over-consumed, and cheese, mayo and cream had crept back in, so am happy with this loss.

Am having fun with MFP too, I am sure I had been underestimating quantities before!

B - bacon and eggs, soya latte
L - roast lamb and cabbage
D - Mattesons and salad
W - 3 litres
E - walking
A - no

Have a nice day, all :)

Yes we can, Friend, but they stall me in anything but small quantities. I made an omelette with cream - and cheese - on the weekend (instead of water) and it was lush :D - but I pay for it.

Quite a few people are like that - so if you're cruising along doing Atkins to the letter, but aren't losing, it may be because of that. Hopefully you'll be fine! :D

Oh right thanx for that info. My first weigh in tomorrow...... What can I normally expect from that? So I know if I should cut out the cream Mayo and cheese. :)

Morning Susie,

Yes friend, cheese stalls me easily, no probs with mayo for me though

Back