Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thx hun, was hoping to get into the 200s this week - but that'll be next week's target now :)

Friend - you just need to see how you get on at your weekly WI. The first week is normally quite a big loss, because it's all water loss, then things tend to settle down a bit. Let's have a look at your menu after your week 2 WI.

Jim - do you make your own mayo?

Thank you I will c what the scales say tomorrow and then look at my cheese and Mayo intake :(
My favourite bit but I'm sure I can be a bit more creative with my menu???? :)

Hey hey Floozy. xx

Afternoon Bren :)

The teenager played merry hell last night, crying to get out, so got shut in the living room to attack her catnip mice enemies instead - and I got a great night's sleep :D

How's you today?

That's a great loss Susie considering your nights out!!

I'm sure I will gained by the time I get back home! It's the change in routine and not going on scales - I hadn't realised how much the regular weighing in session helps me to stay on track! :)

Thx hun - it can be easy for the weight to sneak back on, but you'll be OK, I bet :D - or you could take scales with you? :)

I had the best of intentions re alcohol for this week, after all WI was only 14 hours ago - but it has been SO hot and humid today, I currently have myself wrapped round a G&T oops :D

Ha ha ... I've got myself wrapped around a sugar free jelly and cream! Not had one before! They are SO lush! And probably stalling material!

Morning Susie, I nearly succumbed last night, but I was good and I'll have a couple of pints of Guiness tonight at the pub.

Di, naughty, naughty, NO FRANKENFOODS!! :S

Morning Jim and all

Early to work for me this morning, interviewing agencies all day, so will see if I can sneak on later.

B - bacon and eggs
L - chicken salad
D - roast pork and cabbage
E - no
W - 2 litres
A - no

Ciaou!

Back