Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Sorry Jim! You're right - it felt very naughty and I won't do it again for a while :)

Your menu sounds perfect Susie ! Hope the day goesvwell! :)

E is for exercise - it doesn't feature widely in my vocabulary :D

A flying visit to pass on some good news, looks like my clever broker has managed to get me a mortgage! I'm meeting him tomorrow hopefully so should be able to make an offer on the nice flat.

Also just heard my contract is definitely being extended in two lots of three months, and then probably beyond that (they've made some comms people redundant in another part of the business, and have to apply a bit of subtlety in employing me) but my boss's boss and the Principal have just enthusiastically thanked me for some work I'm doing on a project, which bodes well for the future - so, YAYE happy days for me!

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine! :D

Last edited:
Excellent news on both fronts Susie, they are obviously really happy with you working there :D and why wouldn't they be :D xxx

Thx all you lovelies :D

Home now, and enjoying a scrummy G&T with lime juice mmmm.

Feeling very chilled and happy - offer went in on the flat this afternoon so will of course keep you posted :D

Thx honey. The fates are smiling on me right now, offer accepted at £3k less, very good estate agent. All subject to survey of course but I feel like running around the back garden, arms in the air, tshirt over my head....hmmm maybe put bra on first :D lol xxx

Whoop whoop babes. xxx

I'm so happy :D

Not to going to listen to the voice whispering "Something's going to go wr-o-n-g..." :D

I've had enough bad stuff, now the good kharma is going to kick in, Mum has obviously elbowed her way to the front of the good angel queue and demanded some happy dust for me :D Am crying happy tears now, can feel Ma sighing "Silly girl..."

Just wish you could have known her, she was a ripper!

All this on one G&T - ah the Induction strikes again - or more likely it's just my natural ability to cry at the drop of a hat lol

With you on the Mum vibes - I just need mine to get with the plan ;)
everything sounds like it is so going well for you and I am really really pleased xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay for all the good news!!! Just been reading and catching up on everything.

Your kitty cat has the most gorgeous big eyes!

I want to hug the kitty!!!xx

Oh Susie!! Phenomenal news and you made me cry about your mum ... I always think any good news I have is down to mine looking after me!

I am SO pleased for you - really well deserved xx

:)

Thx honey. The fates are smiling on me right now, offer accepted at £3k less, very good estate agent. All subject to survey of course but I feel like running around the back garden, arms in the air, tshirt over my head....hmmm maybe put bra on first :D lol xxx

YAY!! morning Susie love

Are you "YAY"ing about the running around with no bra bit, Jim?! lol!

Back