Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Morning all

Another not great night's sleep, thanks to a completely blocked nose, then tottered into the kitchen to find a bombsite of unwashed dishes, an overflowing bin and a dirty floor.

Have I done anything about it yet? Hell, no :D

B - eggs and quorn sausages
L - chicken curry salad (sorry to mention the "c" word Lisa :D)
D - quorn meatballs and pasta
W - 2 litres
E - you kidding?
A - maybe a glass of red

Enjoy the nice weather :D

Sorry you're still poorly Susie! It really is a bad bug! Keep warm and snuggled... :)

Oh dear! Think a quiet sunday with a few naps should help;)
Xx

You are having a bit of a mixed weekend to be sure Susie, entrails, crap plays, rugby wins and bunged nose, all made better by wine of course, keep on keeping on hon xxx

Boo you. x

Morning Susie, I'm watching the Wales game at the moment, but the biggie of course is England - Scotland on Saturday morning, I'll be off to the pub and the special RWC breakfast for that one :)

Sounds like a great Sat morning, Jim

Morning all

Had another cr*p night so have given in and made a doc's appointment for this afternoon. Really nice surgery, actually, they get rave reviews online and they have let me register under the new address, even though I don't move for another month or two. Let's hope this sorts it out!

B - panini and latte
L - chicken pasta salad
D - roasted veg, I think

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Thanks hun, am reall fed up with not sleeping and being so blocked up all the time.

Let's hope the antiobiotics are fast acting, I've got the big jazz performance on Thursday night :)

Well that was interesting. I only go to the doctor if a limb has been torn off by a tiger, so have to admit I don't really pay much attention to health issues (shame on me, I know!).

Turns out I have high blood pressure (160/130 oh dear), so have to go in for blood tests and see him again in two weeks.

I had been rushing to get there on time, and I really don't want to go on medication, so will be interesting to see what the next reading says. The whole 'pumping your arm up until it explodes' process makes me anxious to start with!

But got antibiotics, so that's something.

Thanks guys that's kind of you :)

Went for week 3 WI and it's another 2lbs off and takes me into the 200s - just! :D

Very happy though, had quite a few bad days but it seems to balance itself out over the week, so it's steady as she goes and hope I keep to 1-2lb losses each week :D

That's amazing loss Susie! Well done... SW certainly seems to agree with you!

Not great news on BP though! I hope it had to do with anxiety and being poorly!

Just take care and do what the doc ordered! Hugs:)

Morning all

Re the BP, I am a textbook case - obese, a smoker/drinker, no exercise - so, bound to happen. But at least it's all lifestyle and I can do something about each of those things. Just takes willpower - can someone buy me some for Christmas, please? :D

B - egg and bacon sandwich nom nom
L - vegetable lasagne, fromage frais with berries and low carb granola
D - summat quick with pasta
S - coconut Muller Light
W - 3 litres
E - maybe a walk
A - no

Have a lovely day, it's gonna be great weather for most of us!

Morning Susie - well done on the loss and getting into 200s:D

Pain about the BP- have to admit that was one reason that i decided enough was enough in jan this year! I also have white coat hyper tension so they always think i'm about to drop dead in the surgery! So i have a home monitor - still highish but getting better all the time;). Hope you can get something sorted.

Have a great day
Xxx

Back