Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

You can drop Orby off with us, Finn will look after her ;)

Afternoon Susie, that is a long way to go for a weekend! xxx

Sounds wonderful Susie! :)

Evening all

Major traffic problems here in London tonight - took 90 minutes for what's normally a 15 minute journey! But am home now, TG.

Morocco does sound nice, but travel anywhere requiring a passport will have to wait until I get my right of abode sorted, must do it this weekend - and then wait.....

Right, off to do a mountain of dishes, then dinner, then tellie and bed. Have a good one, all :)

Morning Susie, we're on holiday from today for a week, not going away, but we will be having day trips out :)

Morning Jim, hope the weather is good for you, nothing like going to the seaside in the rain :)

Morning all, early start today, for a meeting which has just been cancelled. Ho hum. More traffic chaos - one main road in Deptford is still closed because of a fire at the DLR last night, and it has caused miles and miles of backups on every other road. Got a 20 minute walk from Greenwich as a result - think the rest of the office will be very late.

B - bacon sandwich and latte
L - baked potato with sweet chilli cottage cheese and salad
S - fromage frais and berries
D - something clever with rice, I think - maybe a kedgeree
W - 2 litres
E - walk - done :D

Enjoy!

I love Kedgeree!!! OMG... I've missed that... hope you have a great day Susie! :)

Morning all.

Nothing good about it, woke up feeling worse, and then my friend who I was going to have lunch with rang to she was feeling yuck (we were going to have reindeer steaks!).

And then there was the rugby....poor Jimbo, hope you're not too sad.

I've just had tiger bread toast with bramble jelly and tea, it's shaping up to be that kind of day. :(

((hugs)) sweetie. Hope you feel better soon
Xxx

Hope you feel better soon Susie! Hugs :)

Morning all

Thanks - feeling a bit better now, and cheered up by the All Blacks win against Argentina, although it was close for a while there. Am dreaming of an AB-Wales final - but we have to beat Australia first!

No idea what's on the menu today, leftovers, I guess :)

Hope you're all warm and well.

Evening Susie, hope you had a great sunday:D
Xx

Back