Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I would think it might help with trips to the park so I might introduce it in a few weeks ... That's my only bug bear on Atkins... Otherwise I thing this woe is just amazing! :)

Wow - breakthrough! Had lunch (which was absolutely delish, I ended up baking the pork steaks in the oven for 30 minutes and they were perfect) - and I didn't finish it!!!!

I never leave anything on a plate, it is unheard of - but I listened to the little "You're full, stop now" voice for once.

I'm in shock...

Well done Susie... A break through if ever I heard one! Xx

Hahaha no way, the leftovers are in the fridge, ready for nibbling later - the latter part of the day is when I really want to graze.

I know what u mean there hun.

Just had my first shake. Time to drag my chubby butt in the shower n get ready for work. Double bubble! Woohoo!

Shake n bar left for later in work.

Hope work flies by without any dramas, Claire! I am so not looking forward to work tomorrow, this holiday has been so lovely and restful :(

Going back through the Mim thread, found a recipe using Hermasetas liquid sweetener which is zero carbs - handy to know for those who use a lot of sweetener. It's expensive at about £5 on Amazon, but the reviews are good, say it tastes just like sugar and doesn't have that metallic taste.

I've ordered some and will report back :)

Am also going to make Katie's flex flax bread - zero carb flex makes it very scoffable :D

Wow - breakthrough! Had lunch (which was absolutely delish, I ended up baking the pork steaks in the oven for 30 minutes and they were perfect) - and I didn't finish it!!!!

I never leave anything on a plate, it is unheard of - but I listened to the little "You're full, stop now" voice for once.

I'm in shock...

I wish I could turn the volume up on my own "You're full, stop now" voice. :sigh:

Go Susie!!! WOOOO!!!!! :D

LOL I just had dinner - more pork, forgot to take the chicken out d'uh - and inhaled it with cabbage and leek sauteed in butter mmmm :D

Made an omelette for breakfast and tuna salad for lunch, so feeling slightly virtuous :) Got soya milk to take to work, and might make up some of Bren's flax porridge as a backup, as it's the no carb variety :)

What other snacks can I have? I've sort of forgotten :eek:

Oh god, I'm starving. Must stop reading about all this food! lol!

Sorry Claire! :)

I've had to make a toasted savoury Mim with some tuna pate (Waitrose, trace of carbs) - nom nom - forgot how much I liked them! Hope the flax doesn't bung me up too much :D

I dont even like fish and that sounds lovely! lol!

Is it too early to throw in the towel and come back to Atkins? I feel starving and my heads thumping. Think I've got a bit of the shakes! lol!

Back