Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi gorgeous, great to see you've started. Hang in there:)

Snack ideas - parma ham around parmesan, salami and cheddar, pork crackling, fridge raiders, piece of mim with advocado dip....

Remember to take a trawl on the web - lots of ideas:D
Xxxx

Which diet r u doing Claire hun? If its a vlcd give it time :) Feel free to stop by my diary thread here. I'm doing exante at the mo so will happily whinge along with u but also give support.

Susie u sound v.organised love :) Well done u. X

Cambridge diet. The hunger pangs, headaches, etc I can cope with, but the fact that everything i've tried so far tastes like chemicals is really making me feel sick.

Had half a porridge earlier, a choc shake and 2 sips of some soup. Minging. lol!

Oh dear Hun. I found when I did cd my tastes changed throughout. One min I'd like one thing n hate another n a couple days later itd be the other way round. Try spicing up the soups with black pepper, Tabasco n herbs. That helped me. Sometimes I mixed the shakes together for different flavours. U can also crush Splenda tablets n add them to the shakes. That helped too. Have u tried the premixed tetra pack shakes? I loved them n only used them, the porridge n cranberry bars towards the end of my few months on cd.

Morning Susie, and poor Claire, it is hard love

Sorry for the thread hijack susie love. Hate to see people struggling. X

Hijack away, guys - I feel the same, want to help in any way I can. Sorry I'm posting my food here, hope it's not too upsetting for you!

Morning Jim - and everyone else

Had a weird night's sleep with sweats and lots of mad dreams, either carb withdrawal or fretting about work - who knows.

B - herb and mushroom omelette, 1 cup tea with soya milk
L - tuna mayo salad with lettuce, peppers and cucumber
D - chicken with iceberg and lemon mayo dressing
S - mini salamis on standby
W - 2 litres
E - 20 min walk - if the rain stops!

Great news! The new boss has arrived and he's lovely, thinks I'm great and wants me to stay yaye!

What a relief, will really get some support now hopefully :D

Hope your first day back is as pain free as poss!!!!!! Always hated the first day back.

I have been looking at your diary and menus etc etc thanks for the inspiration!!!! I love reading how others go about dieting, and keeping on track. Have a good feeling about 2012......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Your menu sounds awful to me Susie, so thats great! hahaha! :p

Ive emailed my cambridge consultant to have a moan! Tried a flavoured porridge today and it was awful. Trying to see if I can order extra tetras incase I hate absolutely everything else I have and need them as a back up!

I will persivere!!!

Yeah, I did thanks Claire :D

Got a tetra in the fridge to try it cold later and see if thats nice. I'm thinking I'll try half the soup powder because it was too thick for me. Means I get to have two servings! Pepper is def on standby. Been staring at my spice rack today to see what other things I can add to it.

I also noticed I have peppermind flavouring in the cupboard I bought for my protein shakes, Im guessing it'd be ok to add that to shakes? Cant be carbs or anything in that, surely?

.....sorry susie.... lol! Hijacked again!

See if it says on it Hun. I always made the porridge with loads more water then nuked it for longer n stopping it to stir the lumps. Always added more water to the others too.

Might try that theory - more water! ty! :)

I always used way more water on the exante shakes than advised and a bit more in the soups as it was a bit too thick otherwise!

Afternoon Susie, sorry for hijacking lol xx

No problems kids, happy to hear you're helping Claire find some solutions :D

FYI I did a cheeky WI this morning - 2lbs down - and I don't care if it's water loss hehe :D. Also did my measurements, and am using up all the Hoodia and fat blocker tablets - am chucking everything at it this time :D

Back