Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Wow promising news babes. x

i always used to get totm happening when i was well into ketosis and burning lots of fat. One theory was as drop fat, you are also dropping lots of hormones stored in it which causes extra ones. Therefore for me the upside is it meant i was losing well

Thanks Katie, comforting words :) but I am pretty sure I am not in ketosis - have had a dreadful few days, not even going to go into it but will just focus on getting back on the wagon tomorrow :break_diet:

Oops - here's a hand back up:)
Xxx

I'm with you re totm although I had the offending object removed last year so will send 'olivia' sympathies (the consultant left me one ovary and that is her name!)

Let's hope that you get good news with the offer :)

Thx for the hand up Katie :D

Have pulled my socks up and made pork belly with cabbage, mushroom and zucchini for brekkie, and chicken and bacon mayo salad for lunch.

Any good fennel recipes?

Ooh yes - love fennel. Think it's somewhere on the recipe thread - ginger soy chicken with fennel and lemon - was adapted to be low carb.

Even if you do without chicken, the flavours of ginger, garlic, soy and a bit of lemon go really well with fennel.

Yum - cookies sound good. You'll have to mail them out to us all:D

they do sound yum, I keep seeing mention of flax but not entirely sure what it is, what to do with it, or even where to get it from! I've had to bookmark the cookies! Oh and the da vinci thingy! I guess you can get this in the UK too??

There's loads of flax recipes on that sticky, Es, go and check it out.

And you can get the Da Vinci sugar free syrups at the Low Carb Megastore. Have just remembered, I've got no carb maple syrup, might try that :)

Morning Susie... it all sounds really promising on the house front! Let's hope his wife is a nice lady! lol

And have a lovely day! :) xx

Morning Susie, looking good then love :)

Morning all

Slight change of plan on the food front, went for a low carb wrap with cheese and bacon (what a hardship) because I realised the cabbage-pork belly combo would stink the office out!

Will keep you posted on the house front. Surprisingly I slept really well last night and didn't fret about it at all...very unlike me :)

I've just read 3 pages looking for house news!! And cabbage for breakfast? Really? Lol. Oh and I haven't had a single totm since stopping low carb, sorry just thought I'd share that little gem ;)

Back