Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

LOL Lisa - I've put the offer in, just waiting to hear back :)

Re the cabbage, I fancied more veg today and thought I'd take a leaf (haha) out of Jim's book - but then realised it would be way too smelly! means dinner is all made, I guess.

Oh and Thank You Very Much for the disappearing totm news LOL (MEN look away now). Want mine? I have to wear two overnight pads at once and am on the third change today already. Lovely...:(

TBH hun I haven't seen a doc about it for years. Don't know why I put up with it, really...

Did love having an Implanon in because they stopped altogether, so maybe I should get another one.

NEWSFLASH - the owners of the flat have come back asking for £140K but will vacate in five weeks, so I could be in by mid March! Orbs and I have a new home!!!

OMG!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 5 weeks?!!!! WOW!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Thanks all - as always I love your support!:grouphugg:

Actually, weirdly, I am feeling quite blase about having just bought my dream house :)

The owners have a holiday chalet they can move into and depending on how quickly the conveyancing gets done (I'm using the service offered by my mortgage adviser on the coast) it could be done and dusted in 6-8 weeks.

I could go back with £138K, but £140k is still £10K under the asking price - and I just want to get it stitched up.

And this way I can ask them to dispose of all the stuff I don't want, including that horrible green cooker and the rusty gazebo :D

Pmsl Suze.... why don't you want a green cooker with matching green mouldy gazebo!!

Maybe you could ask them to put plumbing in that spare room before they go too??

That is such amazing news & I am so excited that yr gonna be my 'relatively' close neighbour. xx

I'd offer you my 3 piece as I've just ordered new but it will have to be dismantled to get it out and I made a deal that the delivery men have to do it lol.
Can you post the link again so I can drool over it? xx

OMG Susie, that is just the best news ever:D. So pleased for you both!

Also means operation house warming is a go;). Please suggest some summery dates - i want to come to a barbeque in your great new garden:D
Hope it all goes incredibly smoothly and fast!!!

Yep Lisa, Orby will get her own bit of grass to chew on :)

Re the bath - well, who knows babe, maybe men are friendlier on the coast :D

Thanks Katie - and you're so right, a summer weekend for a Minis get together is ON! All being well, I should be living there by Easter :D

oh happy dance, i can drop my kids off at their grandparents who are not far away and come visit!

Ha! thought you were going to say you could drop them of at Susie's and go out! lol!

Morning Miss Cloud Cuckoo! I'm sure you're floating everywhere at the moment with all the amazingly fantastic news!!

I'm over the moon and can't wait to visit. Let me know if you need a hand packing or moving stuff - I've only got a small car, but with the back down it can carry a fair bit of stuff... xx

Morning Susie, that's great news love, and the Station is just around the corner, that is so handy!

Back