Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening all

Great day, really fun :) Had a lovely lunch - completely legal - beef carpaccio with slivers of celery and parmesan, then chicken breast with grilled veg salad and olive oil as a dressing - and about two litres of water :D

The chat with the journo went well and I'm now home, to a lovely clean house because I had a cleaner in today and she did a fabulous job! Also happy because my end of year accounts will be in on time yaye!

Hair advice?

Oooh you beat me to it lol - I am sick to death of my hair, it's heavy, hot, unfashionable and takes loads of shampoo and conditioner every time I wash it - so am thinking I might be extremely brave and get it cut short - especially with spring coming and all the changes in my life - what do you think ???

You know me, the shorter the better lol - have you had it short before? If so have you any photies? xxxx

I had it short years ago, no pics though.

Just not sure if it will suit my fat face - I have been 'hiding' behind long thick hair for ages...:eek:

Bound to lose a few lbs by cutting your hair! hehe!

Whats it like the now? are you on my fb?! I must see!!!! :D

Morning Susie, sounds like the payback for the mild winter so far

It was snowing heavily here last night, sadly it stopped. The park accross from my work is still covered in it mind you, so thats pretty to look at.

Bloody freezing tho.

We had torrential hailstone just before bed last night, was not looking forward to driving this morning but it had gone by the time we got up, still some white patches on the grass though.

Any more thoughts about the hair Susie? xx

Back