Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Afternoon Susie, sounds like a wonderful evening - glad you had fun. Hope all well:)
Xx

Bacon and paracetamol. Two words I dont think I've ever heard side by side! lol!

Evening Susie... Sounds like a fan girlie night... Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Evening all

Nice quiet evening for us here, I've decided to skip a party and stay inside, nice and warm :)

And thx all - there WILL be lots of lovely girly evenings in St Leonards, hopefully with you lot :D

Morning all

Luverly sleep last night, woke at half seven, had a cup of tea, back to sleep, Orby curled up next to me, ahhhh :)

B - two fried eggs and two slices of roasted pork belly
L - curry burgers (still haven't made them!)
D - chicken something and veg

Could be a day in the kitchen, I fancy making some flax bread :)

where do you get your flax - I've been on the www but confused slightly by the different sorts and most have had carbs in :confused:

Snuggly hugs back :D

I had a nap with Orby this afternoon - kerashed out, didn't hear the phone ringing twice!

Now just deciding on dinner - I really, really have to use the mince up so will finally make the curry burgers and have with sauteed cabbage and leek.

Am about to have a G&T as I can relax - because guess who has a day off tomorrow! Yaye, I'd worked so many extra hours i've got a day in lieu :D

I love Tesco classic gin, it's like Bombay Sapphire but cheaper :D

The burgers were lush - but oh boy do I fancy something sweet! Might need to make a sweet Mim and pour some maple syrup and cream over it - oh god I'm drooling at the thought....

Back