Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

They opened your mail?! Jeezus that's terrible. My postie is a bit bonkers, he doesn't bother to knock and just writes out "You've got a parcel to collect" even though I've been home and seen him. They hate him at the collecting office because he doubles their workload!

Yes! It was only a free sim card being sent on so worthless but I guess it could have felt like a bank card through the envelope as it hadn't been popped out of the bigger card.

Morning Susie... My mouth was drooling over the pancake posts!! Lol

Hope you're having a good day? Have you found the mouse?? Xx

I can report that the mouse has been found and despatched to the bin - but only after stripping the bed, lifting the mattress (a heavy as anything memory foam job) and fighting Orbit off with a broom!

Then I thought I'd found another one! But it was only Auntie Lisa's catnip mouse :D

Housework and Odd Job Central here - halfway through a zillion loads of washing, bed changed, dishes done, tax return signed and sent, a friend's flat I'm trying to rent for her is now bumped on Gumtree - and now feeling a bit peckish, so time for an omelette, I think, instead of my posted menu.

Then am deep conditioning and washing my hair, doing my visa application, more washing, wrapping presents, culling books and clothes for the charity shop - and then if I get time, it's down the pound shops for a root around for a silicon cookie mold for maple syrup flax cookies.

Lisa I may run out of puff and not get to the post office - but if so, I will send the SW stuff this week :eek:

LOL back now - did Orbit's Frontline monthly flea treatment which she hates, so thought I'd clear off for a bit afterwards and let her stew. I always make a terrible job of it and it ends up all over her fur! I'm terrified that she'll lick it and poison herself, so I've just tried to rub it off and she has gone berserk. There has to be an easier way...

Bought lots of little useful and not so useful things, including a huge catnip mouse for her, which she has turned her nose up at. She'll calm down eventually...with a big helping of M&S catfood which she gobbles up.

Lisa - I did get to the post office so you should have the SW stuff in a few days, plus another little something that was supposed to be for your Crimbo oops :)

Last edited:
Pleasure, just sorry it took me so long!

Well I haven't done half of what I said I would, but still got a lot achieved. Is it G&T time? :D

Wow your a bizzy bee, ah the joy of cats LOL

Spot on is a nightmare at our house, If I do the dog and cat together... oh my:eek:

There is nothing like a sulking cat hee hee. My ginger boy looks so erm.. ,majestic to be polite.
Its like, you want to touch me, did you ask for an audience, no, dismissed and off to the tower.

Different when he wants fed tho, oh look at me with the teddy bear eyes, purr mew.:cool:

Orb is a funny one - she doesn't purr much and doesn't miaow (except when I pick her up, she so doesn't like it) - but you're right Cale, she is like every other cat in giving me the evil "I tolerate you only because you have the key to the drawer that has Dreamies in it" look :D

She's starting to thaw now - or maybe it's the gin...

Last edited:
Had to give Emma a worming tablet this morning and she was very good. Poked it down, held her muzz and rubbed her throat and it was done. Much easier than kitties lol.
My sexy new curtains although the pic doesn't anywhere near do them justice. It's lovely and warm in here. We don't get draft from the window but glass is cold no matter what you do.

Attachments

• image-3558728288.jpg
    image-3558728288.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 152
Morning Susie... how's the move progressing? Is it all chugging along nicely? xx

Morning all

Day 1 of Susie's bootcamp - WI and I'm back to posted weight (which actually means a loss of about 6 lbs but doesn't count as I didn't change my stats last week).

My mantra - meat n veg, meat n veg - although it won't be much of anything today, tbh, because I've got a right upset tum, so am staying at home and drinking water.

Thanks Di, the mortgage papers are signed and lawyers instructed, so it's over to them now :D

Eurgh back to bed, I think....

Last edited:
Fingers crossed Susie, I'm sure you and Lainey can do it.

Oh lots and lots of good luck and hugs Susie!! Tummy bug isn't good but I see it as a positive as it helps with not wanting food! Lol

Keep us posted .. It all helps to spur the rest of us on!! Xx

Back