Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

oh i saw that granola, might have to have a go at that! Not sure I could give up mayo - I'm amazed I've not had salad cream withdrawal symptoms :)

Evening Susie
Snap on the cabbage - just had turkey stirfry with cabbage, peppers and shrooms - yummy:). Having to fend for myself as DH has gone off golfing...missing my chef :eek:

Know what you mean about the pc - everything stops if i cant get online;)

im still waiting on my asda delivery boohoo I want sauteed cabbage!!

Oh my gosh I am full but that is quite possibly the nicest meal I've had in ages!

1 packet of diced chorizo sauteed with cabbage and leek, threw in the burgers, chopped up, heated through then addd some mayo - heaven!!!

Sorry Laura :)

Evening Susie... Granola does sound lush xx

oh susie that sounds divine!! Im literally salivating!

Oh gosh sorry Laura - you must be starving :(

I did what I shouldn't do and kept eating even when the brain went "You are full, you are FULL you idiot!" - but it was just so lush.

And then, even though I am absolutely full, I saw a promo for "Cupcake Girls" and started dribbling....

On the plus side, Day 4 of no alcohol :eek:

Morning all

Not much good about it, had a terrible night's sleep, maybe it was the spiciness of the chorizo? Then got woken up at 4.30am by a Valentine Day text from a NZ friend who is in Honolulu on holiday...we hadn't seen each other for years, then he found me on FB through mutual friends, I accidentally had a wine-fuelled nonsense chat with him one night and now I think he thinks we're destined to be together. Oh well, keeps things lively, I guess :D

Pretty much the same as yesterday -

B - granola, Alpro yoghurt and soya milk
L - chicken, lettuce, spinach, mayo
D - lamb curry I think

Morning Susie... Love the wine-o chat with NZ friend!! Been there done that... And then have to put all my energy into damage limitation lol

Enjoy your day you minx! X

Afternoon Susie, have spoken to loads of folks (including myself) who slept really badly last night............and mine certainly wasn't due to spicy food lol, hope you get through the day ok xxx

Interesting, Brendle, wonder what it is?

I'm on my third cup of caffeine for the day and might well have to have more. Also got a stonking headache, not helped by the fact that less than five feet away the office next door is being refurbished - with loud drilly machines that are turning my brain to mush...and they are going to be here for days and days and days...

On the plus side, I have actually been reasonably productive :D TG for half term, gives me a chance to catch up!

Day 5 of no alcohol, wonder if I'll last the day?! Got the battery for the scales last night but WI was a disaster - so it's back to starting again!

You must have my headache, the heavy metal band I had playing has finally disappeared. Hope that it tootles off somewhere else soon :)

Thanks hun, glad your headache has gone. I came home early and crashed out for an hour, still got the headache but hopefully nurofen will sort it out.

Hasn't killed my appetite though haha - on the menu is pork steaks with mustard and cauli mash, good comfort food! Might even have some sf jelly afterwards.

yum susie!! I always love your menus, you should come to scotland and cook for me one day ;-)

It's a deal - although of course you never see my face when I actually taste my food....

cat pic.jpg

lol!! Im sure its lovely susie, or Im sure you would be posting from nandos every night!

Evening Susie... So sorry about the rubbish broken, inaccurate scales or the gravitational pull or whatever... And horrible headache!! Poor you!! Hugs ... Xx

Back