Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

LOL you are sweet, Di - ah yes the old broken scales are to blame! Nothing at all to do with last week's 3 day carbfest, oh no...:D And thanks ladies for your kind thoughts, I am feeling a bit better now, going to try my flavoured decaf coffee.

I need to come up with a pizza alternative - will post a thread and see what people come up with.

Resisted the gin tonight so am Day 5 with no alcohol (not that I'm dependent on it....much :eek:). If this keeps up I might have to alert the media...

Lol@Claire... Will throw mine into the pile for smashing too xx

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.....well, sort of :)

Crapola night's sleep, couldn't turn the brain off so was up at 1.30am googling moroccan bathrooms :D but despite that, the headache has lifted yaye and a sneaky WI shows 2lbs down overnight so am headed in the right direction :)

B - granola, Alpro yoghurt, soya milk and a latte
L - same as yesterday, chicken bacon spinach and lettuce with mayo
D - same as last night, pork steak and cauli mash, might mix in a bit of cheese and mustard and make cauli rotis :)

Have a great day, all!

Well done on the loss Susie:D

Hope the sleep improves and the drilling fades!
Xxxx

Morning Susie, that's good love, well done.

Thanks all - I know you've seen me restart a hundred times and always been really supportive - so thanks again :) Am definitely in ketosis at the moment, long may it stay!

I really feel very focused right now - maybe it's the thought of moving into my lovely new house, detoxing properly and not being tempted by vino or because of my other good piece of news just in this morning...

....I've been offered a 12 month contract which will probably roll on - so after the horrors of last year, I will finally have some financial security!

I am one contented bunny right now :)

Thanks all - home, fed, watered and just about ready for bed at 8.30pm :eek::D

Headache is back, and so tired, so wonder if I'm getting a little touch of the Atkins flu....not to worry, we know what to do about that - a good night's sleep! :D

Di - will text in the morning x

Night all xxx

I'm SO pleased Susie!!! Fab news on the job front and the loss front !!! See ya tomorrow... Sleep well xx

Morning Susie, all looking good then :)

Back