Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

my old cat used to love the thing you rip off the milk lid to unseal it the plastic ring thing (not sure what its called) she used to hiss at it and go mental lol

Evening Susie... Hope you're relaxing nicely xx

Jim... Just wondering whether you have small hands? ;-) lol

LOL@small hands. Love that scene in "Notting Hill" when Julia Roberts says "Big feet, large......shoes" hehe.

Morning all - feeling pretty chipper after a good night's sleep and some totm gain is coming off yaye :) Lovely blue skies here too, always uplifts the spirits, and Classic FM is playing something soothing and pastoral - ahhhh :) Time for my Sunday omelette with garlic butter and mushrooms mmm...

I got a new clothes airer last week and Orbs has decided it's her new climbing frame, caught in the act here...

Climbing1.jpgClimbing2.jpg

Also just laughed my head off, was reading the Holland and Barrett ads and found the perfect pants for Jim and I (you need to read the small print) -

Ad.jpg

I had to cut off the left hand side of the pic so I could get the words in - but he is actually holding a table tennis bat in his right hand to connect with the ball (ahem) in his left :D

OMG just had the loveliest brekkie - a three egg omelette (i make it with water so it's not too heavy) with garlic mushrooms, basil and manchega cheese, plus a slice of flax loaf - heaven!

I now reek of garlic lol but my friend Jon, who is visiting later, won't care :)

Also - finally - done my right of abode application so off it goes and then I can book some holidays woohoo - if Auntie Di still wants to come and housesit Orbit?? I'll have to make friends down the coast quickly because I fancy you won't want to housesit down there, with a big train ride back into London :)

Last edited:
Stand aside folks... Just get my season ticket to go house-sitting!!! Wild horses wouldn't stop me! Xx

After a week of hiding and not making a peep, our foster-cats are now far too bold for my liking. Belle spent most of last night attacking my sock....while my foot was in it. Her sister Ella contented herself with knocking books off the bookshelf. :(

Anyone wanting to cat-sit for me is VERY VERY WELCOME! ;)

LOL@Di, anytime sweetie!

And Boggins that's bad for you but fab for the kitties, means they have been made to feel completely at home, you have no one to blame but yourself :) I'm reading the Lilian Jackson Braun books about a pair of Siamese at the moment - one knocks books off as clues in murders :)

Mmm have just woken from a nap, thought I'd been asleep 10 minutes...cough, try an hour and a half, oops! Will no doubt have trouble sleeping tonight - but oh naps are so luxurious :)

And so is this woe - woke and thought "Food" and am now munching on three small mushroom burgers leftover from yesterday.

Happy days :D

I'd love to foster aswell, but my rats wouldn't agree with me! :p

Sure you wouldn't want one of these at home?

Shoulder nap1.jpg

So sweet, she went to sleep on my shoulder awww :)

Just had the most lush dinner - belly pork and cauli/cabbage mash (well, bits of cabbage, it didn't like being mashed, even with my thunderstick :D).

And the bell has just gone to say my courgette and mushroom mince loaf is cooked :)

Back