Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Imma get me a ticket to space so's I can be weightless!! In all seriousness tho, I'd love to go! One of the better things when working nights out in the sticks as I do is seeing the night sky. I love it.

Thanks Brendle otherwise it would have been all the clothes piled on the bed to keep warm and Orbit as a footwarmer :)

Just been thinking about the new place (yes, for the 40th time today :D), I've been living so frugally for years, with just one of everything - moving into a three bed house is going to be mad - I'll have to buy new duvets, sheets, pillows...beds!

All that shopping - I'm going to be in heaven! :4635:

Can you find me some curtains! I've given up looking. Just want some nice dark red ones, perhaps a little pattern, and they need the tape as we have a pully curtain blind - all I can find is curtains with the holes in that you thread on a pole <sigh>

I'm also warm from the thought of a Sainsburys shop coming tomorrow night - they have Palmers cocoa butter body stuff less than half price, if anyone's a fan - my work mate (who swears by the stuff) and I bought heaps! :D

Morning Susie! I love Brian Cox too! Lol

I think I saw that space station on Saturday night while the ugly one and I were (cough) doing some 'hanging out' (more coughing) lol

Hope you have a good day! Xx

Morning Susie, all your food and mayo sounds good:D. And of course i give full approval for lots of shopping for your new place;)

Nasty cough you've got there Di:p
Xxxx

Nasty cough you've got there Di:pXxxx

LOL quite :D

Well, that's my first stone gone at WI this morning - I've seen this same stone come and go though, so am focused on pushing past it, getting to the 200s and onwards and downwards :)

I realised the other day that in June next year I will have been in the UK for 20 years. I arrived weighing 14 stone, so it has taken 20 years to put on the rest of the weight - but won't take anywhere near that time to take it off again! That's what I'm going to keep in my mind if/when things get tough :D

B - granola with soya yoghurt and milk
L - chicken salad
D - left over meatloaf and sauteed cabbage

Morning Susie, I don't think I'd like the taste of coconut butter somehow. :(

Thank hun - and I must say, I will do OK if I can have this lunch every day!!!

Can't take a pic but it's a layer of little gem lettuce, cut up, a handful of raw spinach, chicken pieces and crispy bacon with the ubiquitious mayo - YUM! :D

Well done on the stone! Have some Mayo to celebrate! :)

Susie!! You have done amazingly well... That stone will never darken your doorway again... And if you think it's getting close I'll hop on train with Sellotape to seal your orifice until the urge passes... Phenomenal!! Well done sweetie xxx

Back