Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I realised that sounded really harsh Susie when I wrote it!!! I didn't mean it - I just got very passionate about helping you at the times when the going gets tough! Hugs xx

:party0011::party0011:

Well done on the stone gone!

Have you tried the Pizza Express house dressing? I use that because it's made with olive oil not vegetable oil, which is supposed to be better. I mean to eat, not to close off people's orifices...this forum is weird.

LOL don't worry Di, I laughed my head off when I read your post - and yes Boggins the ugly truth is out there, we, oops I mean our posts can be a bit weird :D

Couldn't wait until tomorrow, had my tsp coconoil now - quite nice :) May the whoosh commence! Also be interested in getting my blood pressure tested again - what with the coconoil and the Coenzyme Q10 I've been taking every day, both of which reduce blood pressure.

BRING IT ON! :D

Hope the whoosh happens again soon Sooooz xx

Lol - this thread is out of control:D

Good idea boggins with the PIzza express dressing - we used to use it all the time as my favourite. But used to buy the lighter version. What's the carbs in the real one?

Oh susie let me know how the BP goes - although mine now down quite a lot still edges up especially if i have wine so would like to get it down further! Xx

Must have my BP tested next time I'm at the quak (not meaning Bren! Xx) but the blinking cuff was a nightmare and had to use the extra large one ... I suspect it will still be a problem cos of the Dumbo-wings hanging off my upper arms! Lol

Morning Susie, great stuff love. :)

thanks all

Madly busy day here, probably won't have a chance to catch up with you all until tonight - got to go kick some behind (naughty staff talking to the BBC without telling me and then getting themselves in trouble!) and 42 million releases to write.

B - granola, etc
L - chicken salad
D - chicken curry

Smooch to you all xxx

Hope the day goes well Susie!! Xx

Evening all

Just home, I did kick arse - but now want 42 G&Ts. The downside about being the velvet glove is finding your own outlet for stressy moments...and it's not to be found in cream cheese.

I don't do Claire's job though, so should just shut up really :)

Back