Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening Sooz ... Sounds like a stressful day !!! Am having red wine cos mine was xx lol

Afternoon all

I did end up having 42 G&Ts (well, not quite) so am sitting here nursing a hangover and am 4lbs down, no doubt due to dehydration and having no dinner :eek:

On the plus side, I had a concilatory phone call with my dad. I hadn't spoken to him for a couple of years - basically because I don't like him very much - but I am a softie at heard and didn't like behaving in that way - so the call was made, it went fine and I feel like there's one less loose thread in my life :)

Also had a major moment of triumph today - had a meeting with the Olympics people in our cafe, and I plonked 6 pastries (almond and plain croissants) in front of people - and didn't have any! Plus I was starving from not eating brekkie and being hungover!

Food so far - two Black Farmer sossies. About to have some chicken thigh fillets, will do greens when I get home.

That's G&Ts - plural - oops :) Can I go home now?

Oh lovely just heard another student issue has popped up, could be quite serious...oh well, at least it will keep me awake!

Last edited:
Afternoon - have sloped off home to let a plumber in so he can see why I didn't have hot water this morning- fixed now though yaye :)

"Kathunk" is me falling off the no booze during the week wagon, and landing kathunk on the ground, Bren :)

I can also now answer the question - how far does soya yoghurt travel when it falls out of the fridge and lands all over the floor? For miles, is the answer! :( All cleaned up now but kitchen area stinks of it...

Hi Susie, glad to hear you have hot water again:)

Ahh that explains the kerthunk - i was scratching my head there.....amazing avoiding those gorgeous naughties with a hangover. Such willpower - mine is based on avoiding temptation!

Oops on the yogurt:p

Ps really great to hear about the phonecall - well done
Xxx

Another piece of unfinished business dealt with!! Fantastic Susie!! Well done! You must feel so much better!! Xx

Thx babes (both Katie and Di :)) it seemed the grown up thing to do. Won't have regular contact but the first bridge has been crossed.

Doing well today - just resued another mouse :)

Back