Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi Susie, Don't you love it when you drink alcohol and lose weight. Sorry about the hangover though, but sounds like it was worth it. Well done on the 4lbs. and avoiding the evil pastries. My furry girls bring in voles, (not nearly as cute as mice) x

Ahhhhhhhhhh Susie, all now becomes clear :)
oops on the yog though - yuk!
well done on mice catching, you are getting pretty good at it lol xx

lol thought you said a reused mouse! You see what happens to me after a glass of pink fizz lol

oh no susi has started a trend
..whole bottle of champers downed here...oooppps

Evening all

In bed by 10pm lol, and slept right through without waking up/needing the loo once. Bliss. Feel a bit grrrr today though, not sure why - maybe because the scales showed the 4lbs were back on - or getting hemmed in by 45 French teenagers and their huge bags on the bus - or the cafe having no hot food....oh and the high intensity drilling has kicked off again behind me! :(

B - granola
L - shake
D - prob chicken unless I buy something on the way home

Evening...it is? :D

Morning Susie, hope the day improves and almost weekend time;)

Morning Susie... I got the urge for carbs after a stressful tiring day!! Hardly ever get urges so was interesting to see what my current triggers are... Definitely tiredness is one - it was the day I'd worked for 14hrs!

Hope you have a good day and TFIF! Lol xxx

TFIF - indeedy!!! :)

Going to the cafe on the way to the post office and get a big omelette with mushrooms, bacon and cheese - and fill up on legal stuff so there's NO room for any carbs!

Going to try celeriac chips tonight - and might even give the cauli pizza base a whirl, so I don't buy an actual carby pizza. Forgot that Gia sundried tomato puree is really low in carbs so will mix with the Tesco value pasta sauce (also low - a full discussion on the pizza alternatives thread) :D

Ewwwwww Lisa - I wouldn't have risked them either.

Afternoon Susie, good plan for carb avoidance and another TFIF here too xxxx

Afternoon Suze! :)

That definitly sounded like a good carb avoidance tactic! Well done you! :D

Too right Lainey, 5pm can't come soon enough - I normally don't leave until 6.30-7 but today I am out that door! :D

Could snooze quite happily now, might have to pretend I'm working and browse Amazon for a bit...

Back