Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Well done Looooooooooser!! x

LOL thanks all - think 2-3 days a week of just meat and eggs might be the way forward :)

Phew - home after an exhausting day - but a good one, lots got done and lots of media sorted out for the concert :)

well suse you have inspired me...my cleaner starts on thursday!

Well done Susie!!! Amazing loss... Do you think the meat and eggs did it?? What meat? And did you add any fat? Mayo? Xxx

Tell me the mayo is the secret to weight loss?!

maybe higher fat?

Do you feel guilty just eating meat and eggs? I do. I feel like the brussels sprouts in the fridge are judging me.

I'll try it on Friday but I don't think less carbs than what I have each day will make any difference but worth an experiment

Morning Susie, well done on the loss. have a great day:D
Xxxx

Morning chickies :)

Di - I find I get a bit of a whoosh if I just do protein and eggs for a couple of days - and nothing else - no mayo (omg), cream, coffee, cheese, frankenfoods, etc! It's sort of an extreme Induction and you shouldn't do it for longer than a week, but I'm not sure if I could eat just protein and eggs for more than a few days :) Google the meat and egg diet, it might shock your body out of stall? I was also having at least 3 litres of water a day.

Much more relaxed day for me today, TG - athough I shouldn't say that, sods law says something is now bound to happen!

Morning Susie, I've heard of the meat and eggs thing and If I remember correctly (Jim?) the very first Atkins book mentioned macadamia nuts and cream cheese- or did I just dream it? Hope you have a good day. x

Back