Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

<~~~~ wishes she could stay home and play with patterned papers :)

Happy March my dear, I like it when we hit March (will have a 10 year old on Saturday!)

Afternoon all

Sorry to rub it in but am working from home again today :D

As usual a last minute project has popped up - I tell you, some of these academics think we can perform miracles!

Hope you are all well and happy, especially now spring is here! Lovely and sunny here and 15 degrees :)

I'm going to have to rethink my subscription to your diary if you're going to continue to work from home!

Working from home and no mayo.... I dont think I can cope with all this!!! :p

<---------- *Wishes she could work from home*
Just think of all the scumbags in your living room :eek::eek::eek:

Afternoon all

Sorry to rub it in but am working from home again today :D

As usual a last minute project has popped up - I tell you, some of these academics think we can perform miracles!

Hope you are all well and happy, especially now spring is here! Lovely and sunny here and 15 degrees :)

It was lovely here before but gone all dull and cloudy again, forecast for sleet on sunday too :(

I'm going to have to rethink my subscription to your diary if you're going to continue to work from home!

Working from home and no mayo.... I dont think I can cope with all this!!! :p

Hahahahahah Claire :D

Id love to work from home but Id really hate to get sputum/blood on the carpet :-(

Now I'm really intrigued as to what you do for work! lol!

dental nurse claire nothing sinister (well maybe for some people)

LOL all (especially Claire :D) - well it's 7pm so I think that's enough work for the day. See Claire, there is a downside - I work much harder and spend longer hours on the computer when I'm at home.

I did have mayo today though :)

im so hungry asda man hasnt been and all thats in my fridge is a jar of mayo which im tempted to spoon into my mouth...bad times

im so hungry asda man hasnt been and all thats in my fridge is a jar of mayo which im tempted to spoon into my mouth...bad times

Surely you mean, good times!!! :p ;)

I think id have boaked eating just a jar of mayo

Evening Susie:). Working at home good:D. Working hard and late bad:(

Xxx

Morribums had the big jars of Hellmans on special.... needless to say it would have been rude not to have stocked up :)

Everything tastes better with mayo :D

Right, I'm off to bed, will catch up with all your lovely diaries tomorrow, night night :)

Back