Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Hi Susie... I tried to find it on I player but got confused... Xx

Morning Susie... Hope it's a calmer week?! And fingers crossed on the house!! Xx

have a good monday susie!! xx

Morning all!

I so didn't feel like work this morning! But the reviews are coming in - Guardian, The Times, so far - and they are really good, so everyone is happy. Also got the loveliest email from one of the senior managers to say thanks for all my hard work - awwww :D

Diet went out the window - had a foccaccia for lunch (at about 4.30pm on Saturday!), some other illegal food on the journalist entertainment and lots of wine and I've done a sneaky WI this morning and yep the scales are showing a huge gain - so might give WI tomorrow a miss and get back on track this week. I did try to stay legal, had salad and protein where I could - but be kind to me, it's a carby old world out there!

The rot continues today, as there's nothing in my fridge - hopefully I can get to the supermarket on the way home.

Morning Susie, so it was a worthwhile weekend then, you must love reading the reviews. :)

Morning Jim - yes that's one of ther really lovely things, to know that the critics enjoyed it too :)

Feeling a bit down here - my solicitor has just confirmed the worst about the share fo freehold legal situation with the flat, which will take months or even years to sort out and lots of money - so I have had to take the awful decision to withdraw...maybe it's my destiny not to buy down the coast at the moment but feel really sad about it. Sigh...

Oh Susie, that's sad about the flat love.

I'm so sorry, what a huge disappointment. House buying is such a minefield. Will you keep looking or have you had enough for now?

Don't know what to do Boggins, to be honest! I think I'll just sit tight for a bit, maybe by some miracle houses will come down in London...

Thanks lovelies - I am really gutted, to be sure. Maybe I'll just rent somewhere bigger in Lewisham...not going to make any decisions for the moment.

Anyway, deep breath, onwards and downwards...have a good day, everyone xxx

Aw hunni *big hugs*

It obviously means that your destined for something much better. As my gran would have said "whats fur ye will no go by ye"

If that makes any sense! lol! :)

Oh no - so disappointing! ((hugs))
Xxxx

Oh dear that's not a great...but as what's for you will appear and you'll think, wow that's why that happened ;) xx

Sorry about the house Susie. My MIL always says what Claire gran says. You'll find the perfect place for you and Orby soon. hugs to you. x

Back