Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

:( shame about the house, I was busy decorating it as well in my head :) as that can't have been *the* one, the right one must be out there just waiting for the right moment :) xx

Oh I'm sad to hear about the house - though don't give up looking for that "perfect" home - you might regret it in the long run - just take it slow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear about the house susie. No wonder you are gutted.

Am sure the perfect is out there just waiting for you xx :patback:

:cry::sigh::wave_cry::cry::sigh::wave_cry::cry::sigh::wave_cry:

On the plus side it was nice chatting with you earlier. xxx

Oh what a terrible disappointment, don't give up, i know it can be hard to believe at the time but these things happen for a reason, there will be a perfect home out there for you and Orby x

Thanks guys, you're all so lovely and supportive!:thankyou:

And it was lovely talking to you too Linzi Lou :D

Of course you're all absolutely right, the perfect house will come along at some point. I'm so OCD about browsing property web sites, I'm sure I'll find something. Maybe a fixer upper in the grottiest part of London? :)

Evening gorgeous - you'll have to swap back to house websites instead of all the furniture and curtains you've been working on!
Lots of water and back on the wagon miss:D
Xxx

Afternoon all

Another busy day, been meeting with ITV about filming us as part of the Royal Greenwich/Diamond Jubilee celebrations :)

But yaye, finally got my passport photos done, so will soon be able to book a holiday - my boss has ordered me to go somewhere sunny for a week, ain't that nice :D

LOL he is very cute - but also happily married with three kids. I met the family on Saturday night, they are all so beautiful they should be on a knitting pattern :D

No it was the (female) boss above him who said it, she's really upset for me about the house, bless her, and thinks I need to spend some of my savings having a break.

That's kind of her then. I agree, afterall when was the last time you took a holiday? We can't afford to go this year but we're still going, even flying home on Friday 13th to get it cheaper! And it's not the first time we've done that, tight-wads lol.

That's kind of her then. I agree, afterall when was the last time you took a holiday? We can't afford to go this year but we're still going, even flying home on Friday 13th to get it cheaper! And it's not the first time we've done that, tight-wads lol.

Lol never thought of that :rolleyes:

All too true lovelies - depends on how long my passport takes - but Italy sounds good :D

Or maybe I should do something really different and try Morocco?

Or I'll be coming to yours, Brendle :D

Am so gutted for you Susie!!! Big hugs xxx

Thanks hun - I tell you, if it's not one thing it's another for me at the moment - found a lump on my boob this morning so am going to get that checked out at 3.30pm - can't wait until it's over, I feel sick :)

Aw hunni. Let us know how you get on and if you need anything let me know.

I can send u proper shortbread and tunnocks teacakes! Or tartan throw, perhaps!

Back