Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Evening all - well, I was so fed up today I came home at 4! (although I've done a few work emails since getting here). Not something I've done in a long, long time but I just couldn't stand being there any longer...

Had a rumbaba coffee with sweetener and Dream to have something comforting, and I'm about to go and make a huge plate of chorizo with sauteed courgettes, cabbage and leek and MAYO :D Now that's what I call comfort food!

Oh Susie!! Sounds perfect comfort food ! Yum! Xx

Oh guys it was lovely! I gobbled it right down yum yum :D

Any Londoners know anything about Sydenham as a place to live? I've just been contacted by a housing association about some shared ownership 2 bed new builds coming up in April - and they have gardens, which is incredibly rare, so Orby would be OK.

Speaking of which, here's some cute pictures of Madam :) - that's a big yawn she's doing there :D

On boxes1.jpgOn boxes3.jpg

nope don't know where that is,but i'm not shocked at that,
don't even think i cold find my way into london. :eek:
Orby is looking super sweet as usual.
glad the food was yum. :D

Gorgeous pics Soooooooz... Sydenham sounds interesting if it has a garden xxx

Here's the brochure if anyone's interested -

http://www.lqgroup.org.uk/_assets/files/Willow-Court-brochure.pdf

Orby is so cute, ain't she? (gush gush proud mum here lol) - she has taken to jumping off her ivory tower (two boxes) and coming for a cuddle early morning - digs under the duvet and plumps down next to me, bless (I say that with the confidence of who gives her Frontline every month hehe) :)

Di - speaking of Orbit, would you still be up for some Orby sitting in May if my passport comes through? Don't want this to get in the way of burgeoning love with nsu1 :D

I dare say I could point london out on a map.... thats about it. Having a nosey at the brochure anyway :D

ooooooooo Susie, they look nice :) spanking new and sparkly :)

Love the Orby pics - especially the first one - she is too bloody cute by half!!!! xxx

Oo - love the sound of the musicals - both godspell and sipwg my favourites:). But cant figure out how to free ourselves up to get there!:(

Hey ho - will go dig my album of gospell out...
Xx

Ps love the orby pics xx

Orby is adorable. The yawning photo should be on a calendar or at least a lol cat.

House looks great, like being in the countryside.

I want a cookie now:)

Cookies?! Who said cookies?!

The yawn looks more like a 'Muuuuuuummmmm' shout ;)

Orby is almost as cute as me! :p

Back