Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

That cat is doing a great line in wide-eyed innocence in that first photo. I've seen such looks before and I don't believe it! :) She looks similar to my two fosters:

ellaandbellemar12.jpg

Ella on the top, Belle underneath. I took this because of Ella's odd position and forlorn face! Both off their faces on catnip at the time. It was a bit dark, sorry.

Off to check out that cookie recipe now....yum!

I'm such a twerp I thought the brochure was for your music event and was wondering what everyone was talking about lol. Right, my worthless opinion is that a one bed is no bigger than what you've got now but appartment 3, ground floor with the lounge and bedroom door onto the garden is spot on lol.
Lovely pic of Orby on her box tower xx

Morning Susie, lovely kitty pics here :)

Yes... Let me have dates as soon as and I should be ok - unless a new job comes along in the meantime xx

Lovely flats Soooz... I think Lisa is right though x

Afternoon lovelies - run ragged is just about right, Brendle! I've got my exercise in today at least, been to Greenwich, then Deptford, now back at Greenwich waiting for a French TV crew to turn up - but they're late and I wanna go home and dye my hair for Kevin (McCloud - Grand Designs - swoon :kissass:) tomorrow morning :D

Despite being busy, have been very good on food - granola and soya yog for B; a l/c wrap for lunch with turkey and salad; just snacked on a bag of fridge raiders and mini babybel (very nice, actually); and tonight will be meatloaf crumbled into the leftover chorizo/cabbage/ courgette combo :D - Bit worried about the heat of the meatloaf actually, I added a bit too much chilli tomato puree and it's been in the fridge "brewing" for a few days...still, mayo (lovely fabulous mayo) will cool it all down :)

Glad you like the flats, guys, will take another look at Flat 3 - and hope you all had a lovely day!

Well done on keeping to plan Susie! It's easy to let it go when hyper stressed and busy!! Xx

Here he is, girls hehehe - am getting giggly in anticipation :)

kevinMcCloud_PR460.jpg

Am home now and having a naughty but (imo) well deserved vino! Orbit says thank you for the lovely comments, she's off polishing her Miss Cat World crown :D

Ha ha... Yes I like him too ... But probably not at much as you Sooooz...

Enjoy the vino! Xx

Nope he doesn't do it for me.....now George from restoration man, aye... I wouldn't kick him out of bed. :D

I've got some of the cheddar babybels to take to work tomorrow :) Will see if I can not eat all of them as I tend to have a bit of a feast once I start :)

Morning SusieSu... Hope it's not too stressful today! Xxx

yuk yuk yuk kevin mcleod is ugly!!! what are you girls taking? rohipnol?

Morning Susie, can't say I've heard of any of them.

Back