Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I was seeing a guy who looked like a cross between Kevin and a young Sean Connery. With hindsight I now realise he actually looked like a cross between Mr Burns and Mo the bar tender on The Simpsons :D

I agree with Laura, he is awful!! Too scrawny and old looking.....

Now Jesse Pavelka on the other hand....I'd put on 20 stone for, just to get him to train me on A year to save my life!!! Heeeeee heeeee heeeeee...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3140757627.jpg
    image-3140757627.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image-4276960558.jpg
    image-4276960558.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 132
  • image-3941317491.jpg
    image-3941317491.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Sam Worthington all the way!!!

Attachments

• Sam-Worthington.jpg
    Sam-Worthington.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 130
Afternoon Susie, your thread seems to have been taken over by totty lol - hope today is not too busy for you xxx

image-1917472943.jpg

image-2997771624.jpg

Right I have to show you these two......Max Beesley and George Clarke.....lovely! :D

Afternoon all

Totty indeed, Brendle (and feel free to add your favourite eye candy too :)).

Max Beesley is pretty cute, alright. I should just make myself clear - I don't fancy Kevy Baby in a kissable way, it's what he says about architecture that I like :)

For kissable qualities I go straight to George Clooney! :)

All went well today, they did lots of filming in the building and the programme will air in September.

I should just make myself clear - I don't fancy Kevy Baby in a kissable way, it's what he says about architecture that I like :)

ahhhh, now I get ya! Oh well I have to agree with you there, nothing like a man who knows his buildings :p

Love brains!!! Far more interesting than the bodies - mostly - with the exception of the hunks posted on Jo's and Laura's diaries - or did they post on Susie's lol

Evening all

Well it doesn't rain but....sneaked off home a bit early, got a call on the bus to say we had a student issue, and I've been working like a demon since then on a statement....mad, this job (but I like it) :D

image-1412062889.jpg

Had to stick this up here......it's beautiful!

Poor you love, you do so much running around! Xx

honda...finally!! now youre talking!

I'm actually stuck fast to this page now.......is that TMI???!!!!

Haaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaa.......!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back