Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Aww lovely orby! Ginger wine is lethal! I've met that stuff before....isn't ginger meant to settle a dodgy tum?

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow xxx

Morning Susie... Hope you're feeling better this morning?! Hugs xxxx

***whispers*** Morning Susie......how's the tum and the head?

Very cute pics of Orbit, we have two Chihuahuas that love to bury under everything to sleep!!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

Feel like absolute poo today, tbh - two glasses of ginger wine made me feel really awful last night, and have done nothing for the cold - but at least it has broken now and hopefully it'll be gone in a few days.

Lisa - she's so funny, she really does pose for the camera :D

Hi LF, hope you're feeling better soon :)

Love your hiding kitty pics - so cute! :D My Mum's cats used to love getting under duvets, piles of laundry, into the backs of cupboards, and they used to ruckle up the carpet runners to make mini tunnels then get in those too. The little rascals! :D

Afternoon Susie, sorry the ginger wine did not agree with you, my late FiL used to mix it with scotch............extremely lethal stuff then!! Hope your cold soon budges xxx Excellent Orby pics btw xxx

TG for nurofen, the wonder drug - it has dried up my nose a bit (not that you really needed to know that lol).

Here's my Provence holiday itinerary - one month and two days to go! :D

9-Day Break

• Day 1 – Local departure by coach then onwards to the Paris area for an overnight stay.
  • Day 2 – Continue south to Orange, Provence, for a four-night stay. B,D
  • Day 3Aix-en-Provence Included visit to the delightful former capital of Provence, known as ‘the city of a thousand fountains’. B,D
  • Day 4Pont du Gard and Avignon Optional excursion to see the Pont du Gard, an impressive aqueduct dating back to 19BC, and now a UNESCO World Heritage site, then the walled city of Avignon, whose Palais des Papes (Palace of the Popes) dates back to when Avignon was the residence of the Pope. See also, the Pont St. Bénézet, the famous broken bridge referred to as the ‘Pont d’Avignon’. B,D
  • Day 5Marseille and Cassis Optional excursion, first to Marseille, with its Old Town, harbour, 35 miles of gorgeous coastline, Marché à la Criée (old fish market area with theatre) and the Château d’If (the prison in Dumas’ ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’). We then travel to the lovely seaside resort of Cassis, with its picturesque fishing port and town square. Spend free time here before returning to the hotel. B,D
  • Day 6Nîmes En route to the Dordogne region, we make a short visit to Nîmes, founded by Emperor Augustus in the 2nd century AD. Some call Nîmes the ‘Rome of France’, on account of its arena, similar to the Colosseum. Continue to Rocamadour for a two-night stay. B,D
  • Day 7Sarlat and Rocamadour Included excursion to the bustling town of Sarlat in the Perigord-Noir. You will have free time to explore this fascinating town, with some of the best-preserved medieval buildings in France. In the afternoon, we return to Rocamadour for time at leisure. Perched on a limestone cliff overlooking the gorge of the River Alzou, Rocamadour is an important pilgrimage site for the French. B,D
  • Day 8To the Paris area for an overnight stay. B
  • Day 9 – To Calais then return home. B

With the trauma of the dying father of my friend and laryngitis I didn't didn't get back to you Susie...

Would it be too disruptive for Orby to come and live with me while you're away?

Hi sweetie

Don't worry, I'm trying a couple of house/pet sitter websites, but if I get stuck she can go and stay with her Auntie Angela, where she used to live, so it's familiar to her :)

Right, I'm off to bed - am shattered today. Is it the weekend yet????

I'm really sorry Susie... I could definitely stay at yours for some of the time but not every day... I hope you sort a good solution!! Xxx

Afternoon all

My cold has come to stay for a while, seriously thought about staying at home - but I'm here ploughing through some urgents...such is life.

Diet is out the window today too.

Poor you Susie! Love and hugs xx

Back