Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Like them both babe.... the first one could be made to look like the 2nd couldn't it? And seems more spacious?

Evening susie. Loving looking at the property again although i know it's frustrating for you! Like the first one - although desperate to get in with some plants for the garden xxx

Thanks all - and yes Katie, I think a bit of landscaping could make it a lot nicer :)

Looking at the floorplan of the first one, think there might be room for a loo in the utility room. And painted white throughout. It definitely has possibilities.

They're both fab Susie, OH is a believer of moving further away. If you go out in London a lot, may be nice not to have to commute back and to be able to just take a taxi home. How far of a commute is It? It's a tough choice. You'll know when you see it. x

Hello LadyFelsham and all the other ladies here.

I am new to the site, although not new to Atkins. I decided to read some diary's to get a 'feel' of the gals here, and yours caught my eye as I thought Orbit was a strange name for a man - duh!!

Anyway, as I have been lurking, I thought I really should be polite and come and say hello to you, and Orbit the puddy tat. Hope you're all well.

PS If I ever were to leave the UK I would go to NZ, it looks and seems so beautiful.

Hi Katherine - and welcome :) It's a lovely forum, very friendly and helpful.

Orbit says hello too, she's sitting right next to me :)

They're both fab Susie, OH is a believer of moving further away. If you go out in London a lot, may be nice not to have to commute back and to be able to just take a taxi home. How far of a commute is It? It's a tough choice. You'll know when you see it. x

Morning all

Val - you've hit the dilemma on the head there - I just love being so close to work at the moment, and I do go out in the local areas, so yes it is fab to hop in a cab and be home in no time. With Plumstead it's not that much further out but the buses aren't great, so it would take an hour to get to work.

Where I currently live is well placed for the Games, so I just wonder how much the screaming price rises have to do with the Olympics. I should probably just wait - but you know me, patience ain't my strong suit.

Well it's the big week this week, with Queenie due in Greenwich on Wednesday and I've worken up feeling all fluey again! Blooming virus, wish it would clear off. The Principal has just walked past and told me I look terrible - which is always a pick me up lol. But can't go home, too much to do.

Enjoy your day all xxx

Remember and look after you! Xx

^ ooooh look at that sparkle! ;)

Olympics may well hike the prices.....can you wait till its done? Xx

Afternoon all - and thanks (again) for your kind wishes :)

All is going well for HM's visit - but true to form for a Monday, I've just had some bad news, that my landlord is planning to sell the block and we may have to move with a month's notice! So maybe this is fate just saying go and buy in Plumstead and be done with it...really could have done without it, though!

Hope you're having a better day! xxx

Its obviously a sign hunni, thats all it is. A bit of a nudge to get you moving :)

Have you tried the manuka honey, my friend swears by it for curing lurgie :) it's not cheap but she gets the cheapest biggest jar she can find and it lasts ages, she has a spoon in the morning.

or maybe fate :)

Back