Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Well it's a Monday and I've been to the pub - what a disgrace :D

Had one of those days - the news about the flat, then I managed to break a glass and got some in my hand, then a couple of dramas over something workwise, then a catch up with the Marketing Manager who left recently, so we had lots of gossip to go over (with wine, naturally). Loved seeing her, but have arrived home feeling realy upset and unsettled about what to do about a home for Orbit and I - should I just buy something in an area I don't like but at a price I can afford - but if I wait, wil I be priced out in a few months, like everywhere else in London? Maybe I should wait until my work contract gets sorted out - but if I wait, will the flat be sold and I'll have to scrabble to find a rental property?

Anyone got a crystal ball?

Hope you all had a good day.

No crystal balls here but lots of ((hugs)) sweetie
Xxxxxx

All hugs gratefully received, thanks :)

I also have to go for a smear this week - which is always pants - and because it's about cancer, immediately makes me think of Mum and my statistical chances of avoiding the fu**er (not high).

Oh it'll be alright, am just feeling sorry for myself.

Ugh - my letter sitting here but haven't rung to make the appt yet!
More ((hugs))
Xxxx

wish i could give you a hug right now,i'll have to send you one of these instead. :bighug:

Oh babes, big squeezes from me too, which also reminds me I had a reminder before Christmas which I have done sweet FA about.x

Sending lots of love and grateful thanks that I need to make an appt too, reminder been here for months :(

Aw babes :(

I always think the funny thing about smears is, they ask you to get half naked behind a screen, then sit up with your legs open to the world, and give you a sheet of tissue paper to "cover your modesty". Now, correct me if I'm wrong, the only person who cant see my bits is now me, and I've seen them before. Cover your modesty my arse! lol! ;)

Nobody loves them but they have to get done....my smear nurse is my neighbour......just think about that one when we meet at the Christmas get to gether.....what does she think about? Oof! Lol! She'll have seen the whole blooming village!

Hope your hand is ok and you know what life does this to us, it never makes it easy but we do get through it in the end xx

LMAO Honda that cheered me right up - puts a whole new meaning on "Here's looking at you, kid" :D

My cold has finally broken and the voice is on its way out (probably as a result of the vino and ciggies consumed last night) so I sound very funny, according to my work colleagues. Luckily I can work from home this morning while I wait in for a delivery, so might have another hour in bed - then it's off to the dress rehearsal, which will be very exciting.

How the blooming heck did it get so cold!!!!

;) thing is when I first moved here I had had a recall smear so had to go every year for 3 years, poor bloody woman, she must have thought I had it in for her! Lol!

I'd always rather get it done, out of the way ASAP.....that's me though ;) xx can't say the same for exercise or cleaning! Lol!

Susie - I am going to be very firm now, being celibate does not excuse you from having a smear - ever!! Not having nookie does not protect you..................JFDI!!!!!!

Hope the cold will shift now it is breaking xxx

Ive had to get one every 6 months for the last year as i had a dodgy result eeeek

Hugs Susie, I know you'll find just the right place for you and little Orby. I had a smear recently and had to go back a week later as it was unreadable. I had a scare years ago thankfully it was treated and now and go yearly, remember it's over in a second. x

Lol on the little sheet Claire. :)

Back